[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Sum 41?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 683x1024
What does /mu/ think of Sum 41?
>>
Makes No Difference is a good song

you don't actually care what I think though you just wanted to post that picture
>>
>>66076922
>just wanted to post that picture
great pic, there is some hope for manlets
>>
>>66076805
Does the 41 in sum 41 stand for 4'1" ?
>>
>>66076805
Nice of her to take her son out
>>
It's sad that that guy got all bloated and fucked up his life with alcohol. I hope he doesn't die too young, he was pretty lucky in life to strike it big as a kid. Even though I am jealous as a failed musician I hate to see someone fuck their shit up.

scratch that, fuck him for getting with Avril Lavigne and whoever that chick is
>>
>>66077096
He's sober now and has been doing better. Apparently.
>>
>>66076805
This is my fetish, oldersisterxyoungerbrother or motherxson <3
>>
>>66077167

Wait, Brownsound is back in the band?

Are they worth listening to again?
>>
>>66077289
He is back but I've never been a major fan

though I agree he was a huge part in what made them good

so, maybe? new album out this year
>>
>>66077384

Honestly, the only album of theirs I liked was Chuck, essentially because it was a weird mix of Pop Punk and Thrash revival

If Brownsound is back, maybe they'll go back to that sound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYnffcY4tqs
>>
>>66076805
is that joe from joe goes?
>>
Summer is probably the best pop-punk song ever. All Killer No Filler is an incredible album all the way through, and it's fun following their career as they progressively got heavier and heavier. The singer's voice doesnt really match the intensity of Does This Look Infected (it works a bit better on Chuck), but it still works.

Last summer they were my second favorite band and I'll I listened to
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.