[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy literally had a lifelike, full-sized, naked doll of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: GTY_kanye_kab_150123_16x9_992.jpg (66 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
GTY_kanye_kab_150123_16x9_992.jpg
66 KB, 992x558
This guy literally had a lifelike, full-sized, naked doll of Taylor Swift made.

What's his problem?
>>
Small dick syndrome
>>
he has bad taste in women, that much should have been obvious already
>>
are you saying you wouldn't if you could? don't lie op you would do it just to grab some tay tay titty
>>
I always knew he was one of us.
>>
>>66068554
Didn't he Snapchat that whole shit?
>>
>>66068579
>>
>>66068544
Because she's famous and he used her image for publicity, he did the same with Trump

It also has to do with the fact that he made that bitch famous, so she owes him credit
>>
too many yes men, he's headed for a bad place.
>>
>>66068596
Ya and it's like 4 inches erect

Pretty small for a guy of his stature
>>
>>66068674
I thought he was blessed?
>>
>>66068544
He also has a really big Zaku. I'm not sure which I'd rather have. I know if it was real Char's Zaku vs real taytay I'd pick the Zaku.
>>
If you had Kanye money who would you have lifelike, full-sized, naked dolls made of?
>>
>>66068544
He's not the first person to do that anon
>>
>>66068696
Crayon Pop
>>
What was his name again?
>>
File: image.png (46 KB, 880x880) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46 KB, 880x880
>>66068876
Lmao I have a bigger cock than Kanye wow feels good man
>>
>>66068696
myself id have like 12 and theyd all have different names and i would treat them all differently
>>
>>66068929
I'm guessing that's soft, but congrats on the big one, brah
>>
>>66068544
He made it for a music video, there's no problem. Probably had them destroyed or put in storage afterwards
>>
>>66068876
NOT Ye
>>
>>66068876
Looks kinda like my dick and mine is 6.5"-ยจ7"
>>
>>66069274
yes it is
>>
>>66069274
It's a famous dick pic anon.
>>
>>66069038
"""""storage"""""
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.