[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aoty incoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (348 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
348 KB, 1200x1200
Aoty incoming
>>
I doubt it'll be AOTY material but I'm very much looking forward to it.
>>
Cuck band
>>
Album art looks cool who is this?
>>
>>66067075
AJJ
>>
>>66067075
AJJ
>>
>>66067075

Andrew JACKSON JIHAD
>>
>>66066531
>AOTY
Yeah right.
If Christmas Island is any indication of the style they're heading for (and it is, since the new song sounds identical to the previous album), AJJ is done. Knife Man was the last great effort, and even then it was preachy and not as ragged and delightfully rough as the early albums. Whatever they're doing now is so far from their roots it's unrecognizable, and I have no idea what demographic they're trying to connect to or if it's working.
>>
All /pol/ memes aside I doubt it'll be anything special. Just not digging this new sound their going for, and that's coming from someone who enjoyed Christmas Island more than most. I just don't know, Can't Maintain and People That Can Eat People are fantastic, wish they'd go back to that sound and I'd be able to deal with the newer style of songwriting.

Also the name change is lame as fuck.
>>
>>66067205
No it's ajj friend :^)
>>
Fuck yes I'm hyped. Just missed them unfortunately but hopefully they tour again after album release.
>>
>>66066531
even the cover art screams "pretentious white gayboys who blame straight white christian men for everything bad in the world"

this band is a meme and nothing more
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.