[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whatcha think of Digital Hardcore, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Whatcha think of Digital Hardcore, anon?
>>
pretty gud, i'm into it
>>
ATR is some of the dumbest stuff ever and i can barely tell the songs apart i love it so much
>>
>>66066478
try Moshpit (the french one)
have some sick tracks
>>
Are Death Grips (sort of) Digital Hardcore? I was thinking about it the other day, and thought they might be to some extent
>>
File: 2083204.jpg (119 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
2083204.jpg
119 KB, 500x500
>not posting the superior album cover
>>
new rabbit junk lp when
>>
>>66066478

Amazing while they had Carl Crack.

Sucks after they lost Carl Crack.

Their stuff in the 90s honestly was groundbreaking and their lyrics were interesting more often than not.

Today, theyre sort of average, sort of sub-par
>>
>>66067067

Id almost say so, though it may just be me, but Digital hardcore seems to have more of a drum n' bass element to it and I think Death Grips doesnt quite have that cause it's not the 90s
>>
>>66066478
Meh, not really into Atari Teenage Riot. I went to grade school through highschool with CX Kidtronik, he lived right up the street from me and we used to hang out at his house in elementary school.
>>
>>66069819
So you grew up in the ghetto then?
>>
>>66069877
Not at all. We lived in the same upper middle class neighborhood in Madison Wisconsin. His name was Chris Davis, he was just your average guy until highschool.
>>
File: bottomless-pit-cover_1024x1024.jpg (114 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
bottomless-pit-cover_1024x1024.jpg
114 KB, 1024x1024
>>
>>66066478
this album is dope and i like empire's the destroyer too. what other digital hardcore should i listen to?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.