[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the definitive conclusion to music. Pack it boys. Its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 20160630_205019.png (334 KB, 392x392) Image search: [Google]
20160630_205019.png
334 KB, 392x392
This is the definitive conclusion to music.

Pack it boys. Its over. They won.
>>
>>66066190
ALBUM OF THE CENTURY
>>
no one will care in a months time
>>
It sucks until track 5. From then on it's great though
>>
>>66066190
THE WOZARD OF IZ IS SO FUCKING LIT
>>
>>66066233
THERE
IS
MAGIC
IN
THIS
SPLENDOR
>>
It's really not that great...
>>
yeah, nothing more creative than stealing other people's music.
>>
It's normie meta-music. Worse than being about partying and waking up next to sluts, it's a celebration of music about that and the whole culture surrounding it.
>>
What sucks is that all these people are shitting on it when it's pretty great, no irony.

It's no SILY, but it's a solid 4/5. Its a bummer to have this board be so jaded. The only album people seemed to like in recent memory was the Deak, but people forgot about him soon enough
>>
is this the first comeback album to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with the original run?
>>
>>66066319
Maybe
>>
They should have called it "Because I'm Me"
>>
>>66066233
>Reply

cant get enough
>>
>>66066277
people just want to seem cool, it's great, time will give the greatest perspective. I was captivated by SILY when I first heard it but I didn't love it until listening to it many times
>>
>>66066277
this :( I need to just listen to music without getting caught up in the bantz
>>
>>66066268
Fuck off.
>>
>>66066277
Or people have different tastes, mate. There's no need to let that bug you.
>>
This album is really beautiful. If you're not someone who likes dancing to music, it'll probably be harder to understand.
>>
>>66066226
Uh... Because I'm Me?
>>
I'm fucked up, but I think it's really great
>>
>>66066550
I pretty much only listen to dance music and I thought it was pretty bland, honestly.
>>
>>66066578
definitely not a dance music album
>>
>>66066567
Lol same
>>
>>66066567
hahaha im so fuCked uppp brooooooo liek duuude this dank shit's hittinnnnn hahahahhaaa

i luuv the avalanches broooo...
>>
>>66066540
It's not the fact they dislike it, it's the immediate mockery and disdain for pansies like me who enjoy it, and the fact that a large chunk of people who are cunts about it.

Like what you like, just don't be a prick for the sake of pitiful banter.
>>
>>66066626
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>66066676
Stop being such a bitch, dude.
>>
>>66066676
Mate, it's /mu/ - the whole point is to be a cunt. Stop taking it so seriously and being so sensitive.
>>
>>66066190
Good not great, Wozard of Iz is a highlit but there are some meh tracks
>>
>>66066737
>>66066716

aight
>>
>>66066765
I cry during Kaleidoscope Lovers
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.