[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Def_Leppard_-_Pyromania.jpg (83 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Def_Leppard_-_Pyromania.jpg
83 KB, 300x300
holy shit
>>
sucks doesnt it
>>
i don't know if it's holy shit... but it's definitely shit...
>>
>>66060682
>>66060746
the drummer plays with only one hand, what can do you?
>>
they really blew it up dude
>>
>>66060767
suck my own dick
>>
>>66060767
not play the drums because drums are for losers
>>
Pop music for the female 80s generation. I wonder if there will be people taking bands like Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce the Veil as seriously in 30 years because yes, it is literally the same thing but in this generation.
>>
Great album, actually. It's important for my understanding of music because I'm really into punk (esp. noise rock and post-hardcore) and avant garde jazz, so when I think of what's bad in music, I think of music that's made as a shallow, disposable, plastic product of little emotional or experiential content. Def Leppard fit all those criticisms - they're a cheesy, watered down, plastic product, the shallowest hard rock made for mass consumption. And yet, they're good. REALLY good. They're fun. They're the best at what they do. So, it just goes to show, awful groups of awful musical movements like glam metal and k-pop aren't shit because they're superficial or whatever. They're shit because they make terrible music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncjcjpQzceQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ4xwmZ6zi4
I don't care, this band is fun.
>>
>>66060767
he lost his arm after this album was released though
>>
>>66060966
>pop music for the female 80s generation

Aaaand this guy knows jack shit
>>
>>66060682
>>66060746
I think it's alright. I generally don't like glam metal so I didn't think I would like it, but it's decent.

Initially, I thought the drumming could have used some more work, but thanks to >>66060767 I just realised the drummer plays with one hand.

>>66060966
Except bands like Sleeping With Sirens are gay as fuck and marketed towards a more niche crowd. I rarely ever hear their music played on mainstream radio, but Def Leppard on the other hand got frequent airtime.
>>
>>66061192
sorry mom
>>
>>66060767
Have two hands
>>
They're maybe the only major band considered both NWOBHM and glam metal. Compared to NWOBHM bands like Motörhead, they're bland, wimpy, shallow, and unsubstantial. But compared to glam metal bands of the LA strip, they're a GOAT hard rock band
>>
>>66060767
Clap
>>
>>66061223
Except all the drums were done by a drum machine, even though Rick still had two arms at the time of recording Pyromania.
>>
>>66060490
This shit hot enough to melt steel beams
>>
>>66060767
He didnt lose his arm yet when they released this album.
>>
It's not good, really.
>>
File: image.png (129 KB, 294x317) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129 KB, 294x317
>>66060490
>yfw stagefright
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYkBE50781s
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.