[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I pleb for thinking the best Kate bush song is running up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 340x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 340x425
Am I pleb for thinking the best Kate bush song is running up that hill?
>>
>>66056698
Yes, its Army Dreamers
>>
wuthering heights
>>
>>66056698
yes because the best is either night of the swallow or get out of my house
>>
Pi
>>
>>66056698
Speaking of which, is there any artists that sound like that song and Watching Me Without You? I love Kate, but none of her other stuff sounds similar.
>>
>>66056876
Kristin Kontrol sort of?
>>
>>66056837
good call! although I can't listen to the full album anymore because of rolf
>>
>>66056698
I think this is the best song on that album and generally one of the best album openers in pop music. I can't speak on the rest of her discography since I haven't heard it yet.
>>
Placebo version is better.
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 1030x792) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 1030x792
>>66056698
Nah, fantastic song
>>
Can we confirm that Joanna Newsom is a total Kate Bush ripoff?
>>
>>66056698
Yes. Real patricians admire Cloudbusting and Kite the most.
>>
>>66057040
No? They just both have weird voices?
>>
R E A C H I N G O U T
>>
>>66056761
YES

Night of the swallow is bliss, best song she ever did
>>
>>66057040
Yes, she ripped off her gender
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.