[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
St. Vincent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: orange dorito meme hair.jpg (310 KB, 1230x1000) Image search: [Google]
orange dorito meme hair.jpg
310 KB, 1230x1000
what does /mu/ think of Annie Clark?
>>
I want to stick my penis in her
>>
I like her music, it's very nice
>>
File: autism.png (70 KB, 924x465) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
70 KB, 924x465
also, r8 this gentle femdom story
>>
reminder that she's a big fat liar
>>
File: tfw.gif (1001 KB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
1001 KB, 500x240
>>66054955
>2014: "I still remember going to the [music store] and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

http://pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
>>
>>66054852
0/10
Who wipes their hands on silk? It doesn't absorb shit
>>
>>66054804
She's really hot
>>
Daily reminder that OP is a shitposter that doesnt even like St Vincent and is samefagging and flooding the board so people turn against her.

DO NOT FALL FOR THE BAIT
USE 'sage' IN THE OPTIONS FIELD
>>
>>66055011
you fucker, now i gotta filter a different part of your shitpost
>>
>>66055088
Paraphrasing this one guy from the last Annie post 'look I know you are the samefag that keeps posting the mommy story everywhere>>66054852, using the Kate Bush copy pasta>>66055011, shitposts these Annie threads with the same questions over and over, not choosing sides and saying you love her and think she's a scumbag cunt. Like pick a side and stop shoving Annie down the garbage. But then again you don't even like her anyway and you just want her to be disintegrated by just posting memes and not actual discussion. sage and report bitch
>>
I don't have an opinion.
>>
>>66055171
why is he crying?
>>
>>66055011
>[Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]
>>
>>66055209
annie lied to him probably
>>
>>66055061
That's why she gets off on denying guys the fantastic possibility of someday hooking up with her with her by only dating women.
>>
>>66054852
>>66054955
>>66055011
>>66055171
>>66055243
>>66055309
A l l me b t w
>>
File: Annie before meth.jpg (97 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
Annie before meth.jpg
97 KB, 500x750
>>66055344
got beleted BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>66054804
Annie is fantastic.
>>
not sure if I'm just being contrarian but once she started to blow up I felt like she went down hill. Thought the S/T was kind of bland and now she's trying to look like an ayy lmao for some reason. Her first three albums are great though.
>>
File: shadow over innsmouth.jpg (205 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
shadow over innsmouth.jpg
205 KB, 1000x1000
ayy lmao
>>
stahp it
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.