[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up with this "Within You Without You is bad"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: pepper.png (4 MB, 1124x1121) Image search: [Google]
pepper.png
4 MB, 1124x1121
What's up with this "Within You Without You is bad" meme?
>>
DUDE KRISHNA LMAO
>>
It's probably my least favorite song on Sgt Pepper.
>>
the lyrics are simply GOAT
>>
>>66054033
Normies don't like Indian style music.
>>
its not bad. i don't like the MACCA songs on PEPPER.

fixing a hole, she's leaving home, lovely rita, good morning. ugh

love the weird stuff but the MACCA stuff is horrid

I understand the whole "studio" production thing. but the truth is SGT PEPPER as a series of songs is above average to good as a range. with a few gems thrown in
>>
I wish Only a Northern Song was on Sgt Pepper
>>
>>66054166
The problem is that I have been listening to Sgt pepper for so many times that I cannot judge their quality anymore. The songs have become me and I have become the songs.
Pepper flows on within me and without me.
>>
>>66054175
They had trouble creating a stereo mix so they just shelved it until Yellow Submarine.
>>
What's up with this "the beatles are good" meme?
>>
>>66054265
Go to bed Scaruffi
>>
>>66054033
It's the only Indian influenced song by the Beatles that I don't like. The Inner Light, Tomorrow Never Knows, and Love You To are awesome.
>>
I always skip it not because i think it's bad i just hate that type of music because my paki parents would listen to it all the time in the car so i associate that music with long boring car rides and it gives me a headache
>>
>>66055757
Every Indian influenced song by The Beatles is horrible except the ones in The White Album and Norwegian Wood.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.