[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell, guys? This is literally Gira's most overlooked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 862x762) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 862x762
What the hell, guys? This is literally Gira's most overlooked project.
>>
File: 1465351176162.gif (24 KB, 60x95) Image search: [Google]
1465351176162.gif
24 KB, 60x95
>>66051908
Well dude, i'm looking at it now
>>
>>66051908
Yea it's stellar. But I find any Angels of Light album that isn't How I Loved You to be more overlooked.
>>
>>66052010
>it's stellar
Considering I just listened to this after waking up from only 4 hours of sleep and I was able to attentively sit through it all without passing out just goes to show how great of a job it does at grabbing and holding your attention.
>How I Loved You
I'll admit that's the only Angels of Light album I've heard.
>>
I had hoped there would be a continuation of the dark ambient explored in SFTB, and this is it. It's very different from most dark ambient, which is why it's more unsettling compared to most modern releases in this vein
>>
>>66051977
lol look at her
>>
>>66051908
>>66052231
It's time for Gira to team up full time with Ben Frost and Merzbow.
>>
>>66052179
>>66052010
New Mother>How I Loved You
imho
>>
>>66051908
I love this album.
>>
>>66052866
New Mother is the best thing Gira has ever done.
>>
I thought this was p good, too. All of his work in the early 2000s was good because it wasn't as edgy as his work with Swans.
>>
Does anyone else like We Are Him? Its straighforward but pretty enjoyable desu, Some of the most intense (Not Here/Not Now, Promise of Water, and the song with the COME AND TAKE THESE HANDS shouting) or otherwise great moments. Its also the only AoL I own.

>Mary Lou...
>fu fu fuck you!
>>
>>66053838
I love it. Really a great straightforward rock record. But my favorite AoL is Everything is Good Here/Please Come Home.
>>
>>66053838
Sunflower's here to stay and Starchaser are good.
>>
>>66052342
>her
guessing gender again, fucker?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.