[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Skinny Puppy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: skinnipuppi.jpg (176 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
skinnipuppi.jpg
176 KB, 1000x667
What does /mu/ think of Skinny Puppy?
>>
shitty poopy
>>
>>66051533
Spoopy Poopy
>>
Amazing in the '80s but still good in a way that tells me they don't give a fuck. Also they put on a great show still.
>>
>>66051481
Silly spooky
>>
Skikky Pikky
>>
>>66051481
Bites is kinda underrated here although its the only Puppy album that /mu/ can name
>>
File: skinnypuppy.jpg (105 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
skinnypuppy.jpg
105 KB, 500x339
>>66051481
Sill listen to Remission, Cleans/Fold, and Rabies on occasion. The last remnant of my high school days.
>>
File: Skinny+Puppy+Bites+440592.jpg (18 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
Skinny+Puppy+Bites+440592.jpg
18 KB, 500x494
Best concert I have ever been to. And I've seen them three times. Always have amazing opening acts too.

Bites is my favorite album.
>>
I got to see them on one of their latest tours, with FLA, Haujobb and Youth Code. And to think all it took was VNV Nation being pretentious dicks to make that perfect night happen.
>>
>>66053809
What happened?
>>
>>66053832

By the sound of things they didn't want to share the headliner/wanted more control of the tour in regards to presentation. Bill Leeb had already hinted at a FLA and Skinny Puppy reunion type tour so they took this as the opportunity.
>>
spoopy pupper
>>
>>66053896
Was curious. I saw VNV Nation at a small venue in my home town mainly to support, as acts like that seldom come here. Ended up being one of the worst shows I've ever been to. Their lead singer is one serious prick. I ended up in the back talking to some old guy about Coil.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.