[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can i find this? There is no good links in the archive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Where can i find this? There is no good links in the archive
>>
>>66051017
slsk
>>
Idk
>>
Did you check the /mu/core mega?
https://mega.nz/#F!3NFxDZqS!pEN-WNljOtI3NT_GSfRqXg
I'm on mobile so IDK if it's actually in here, but take a look
>>
File: swansdead.jpg (22 KB, 288x258) Image search: [Google]
swansdead.jpg
22 KB, 288x258
>>66051017
where is THIS

i can't find this anywhere
>>
>>66051236
Thanks m8
>>
>>66051017
I will never understand why people start threads like these, like nigger have you heard of fucking google? or any torrent site ever? Honestly please give me an answer, I don't get it. It's like asking someone for a glass of water in the bottom of the ocean
Just type in the title of the fucking album on any search thing, is this your first day using the internet?
>>
>>66051343
1. Most torrent sites won't have the album or band/artist you're looking for unless they are very well known, like mainstream

2. Most don't have a What account or don't wanna take the interview so that eliminates the ability of getting all stuff
>>
>>66051343
>It's like asking someone for a glass of water in the bottom of the ocean
Not even close to the same analogy
>>
>>66051017
It's on Spotify.
>>
>>66051343
More like asking for water in a third world country but are subjected to shit water
>>
>>66051343
>glass of water at the bottom of the ocean

Also OP use slsk if you want a download. Despite what this board tells you spotify is also a good option.
>>
>>66051343
>It's like asking someone for a glass of water in the bottom of the ocean
I mean, if you try to drink the water at the bottom of the ocean you won't have a very good time.
>>
>>66051236
>mp3
no thank you

>>66051244
bumping for this
>>
>>66051017
Spotify, msnf.
>>
>>66051343
Just search for "albumname blogspot"
>>
>>66051017
Have you heard about torrents?

https://kat.cr/swans-soundtracks-for-the-blind-1996-320kbps-t8980930.html
>>
>>66051244
sharethread pastebin
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.