[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[Guitar Thread]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: atlantis-large.png (312 KB, 940x400) Image search: [Google]
atlantis-large.png
312 KB, 940x400
Hi anons, where could I find guitar sheet(not tabs) actual music sheet with notes of songs? What are the most popular websites where you go to learn to play a song ?
>>
>>66048327
Learn to tab pleb
>>
>>66048341
I know how to tab but real musicians know the notes not tabs and tabs dosen't give you alot of information like the duration of the notes, and so forth.
>>
>>66048356
sit down, figure out the key to the song, find out which notes/chords you should play.
>>
pro tabs show you both ends, honestly learn the major minor scale on whatever tuning you use and then see where the tab falls into place. It all just comes together
>>
I'm actually kinda curious about this. How do guitarists know the note length when playing tabs?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.