[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This fucking singing style
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKbMRVFyjW8&t=30s

What the fuck do you call this type of singing? Every single "indie girl" with a ukulele is singing with this voice. It's literal ear-rape hearing a girl sing like this.
>>
>>66047291
well they are talentless and still want to be singers and express their deep fucking feelings so what do you get in the end?
million generic sluts that think they can sing, and 2deep4u girls are listening to them bcs of muh feelings and melancholy
>>
>>66047291
wow. i cant believe you use the worde "rape" so lightly. you should say "aurally unpleasant" instead this devalues the seriousness of rape
>>
>>66047433
were u raped?
>>
>>66047460
no, but my gf was.
>>
>>66047471
by whom? muslim? she got pregnant?
>>
>>66047481
she did but she had an abortion regretfully
>>
Because this style of singing has sheen successful in the 'alternative' scene and because it's a bit different but still successful a lot of people latch on to it.
>>
>>66047471
So you're a rapist.
>>
>>66047492
did they catch the rapist?
>>
Thread derailed

Is there a male equivalent to this singing style?
>>
>>66047588
Turn on your local rock station and you'll hear it.
>>
>>66047588
Yes. Raspy butt-rock vocalists
>>
>>66047588
jojii miller
>>
>>66047471
haha
>>
>>66047291
Not as bad as when they do a faux-British accent thing.
>>
>>66047291
Sounds like some sorty of shitty B version of Lana del Rey's Ultraviolence
>>
>>66047588
Sufjan Stevens
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.