[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why'd you all talk about the same limited selection of music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: mu.png (317 KB, 1169x624) Image search: [Google]
mu.png
317 KB, 1169x624
Why'd you all talk about the same limited selection of music every single day?
>>
>>66046987
10/10 funny image. fukkin saved
>>
/mu/ discussing probably 500 artists a day.

You probably listen to less than 100.

Get fucked.
>>
>>66046987
idk, i wonder this myself. I guess it's because the newfags come in and as they get up to speed, more newfags come it, and so the same shit is recycled all the time
>>
>>66046998
>/mu/ discussing probably 500 artists a day.

[citation needed]
>>
If I make a thread about the less popular music I do listen to, it'll get no responses. Just look in the chart threads, there's much more variety.
>>
>>66047201
This

You can't discuss music nobody knows about. Nobody's just going to jump in some random thread if they don't recognize the cover
>>
>>66046987
There's a meme in society of some kind of entrepreneurial post-capitalist industrial-scientific "productivity" thing, and they are expressing the meme because they are demi-conscious memebuoys floating on a slurry sea of currents you can only see if you zoom out
It's exhausting even trying to give an answer to this question. You need to like phenomenologically bracket every single word and write a book explaining that they aren't even people. They aren't even conscious. They aren't even having "opinions". /mu/tants are like robots with human skin stretched over them. To say "they are dismissive of the humanities" is implicitly to admit I think there's a "they". /mu/tants don't even fucking exist. They are a statistical gaseous nebula of random particles wafting across continents and periodically expressing junk they picked up along the way. Why would you even talk to them?
Talking to a /mu/tant is literally like being some kind of Buddha, ascending reality, then coming back down and talking to bees who were dudes in past lives. I'm sure these bee niggas can be saved or whatever, but let's just wait until they're back in human form. Don't walk around going "BEES, STOP BUZZING, PUT DOWN THAT POLLEN, LISTEN TO ME ABOUT HOW EVERY CONCEPTUAL CATEGORY YOU HAVE FOR EVEN THINKING OF THINGS WAS SHAPED FOR YOU BY AN UNCONSCIOUS SLUDGE OF MEMETIC POLYALLOY THAT FLOWS IN PREDICTABLE CURRENTS FROM YEAR TO YEAR THROUGH THE HIVE IN WHICH YOU WERE CONCEIVED"
>>
>>66047183
Go count
>>
>>66047304
Whata did you smoke dude? Are you OK?
>>
>>66046987
kpop general /metal/, and cringe threads take all the traffic
[spoiler]prove me wrong[/spoiler]
>>
>>66047304
Ferraro pls go.
>>
>>66047183
people blindly posting album covers in response to top/best threads doesn't count. /mu/ discusses like 70 albums and just postures and memes whenever something outside the norm comes up for discussion.
>>
>>66047526
Why would he count when he is right. You're the one making ludicrous claims.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.