[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that he actually killed people in the 80s? Are there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: gira.png (223 KB, 807x499) Image search: [Google]
gira.png
223 KB, 807x499
Is it true that he actually killed people in the 80s? Are there actual rumors or is it just a joke?
>>
killed or rape?
>>
Runors

That said, if he /hypothetically/, had he killed someone when he lived in the Lower East Side, nobody would have known. The whole neighborhood was a no go area for the NYPD, especially after the collapse of no wave before Gira got to NY.
>>
What is sex like with Michael Gira? It’s a question I’ve pondered many times, about a great many men, but the thought of sexual intercourse with Michael Gira is something I constantly return to, more so than others. Sex with Friedrich Nietzsche must have surely been terrifyingly masochistic and dangerous (not without protection, Freddy). Ingmar Bergman’s many affairs meant he was probably a great lover in bed, but he also probably cried relentlessly afterwards every time out of guilt and the lack of God’s answers for shagging. Someone like Cary Grant would have been a fantastically smooth talker, but given that he was probably gay, he would also have probably been a slight disappointment. Klaus Kinski would probably not allow you to make a single sound, in case you distract him from his task. A Marlene Dietrich would probably eat you alive and forget about you immediately. It goes on.

But Michael Gira? Lord knows what that’s like. I don’t think Jarboe could bring herself to talk about it if you asked her, it was probably too terrifying, or maybe even non-existent. After many hours pondering (because what better things do I have to do than ponder how Michael Gira tackles penetration?), I have come to the conclusion that Mr. Gira is either entirely asexual and has always been that way, or he’s a complete fucking jackhammer. I can imagine him hating sex like he hates absolutely everything. On the other hand perhaps he only hates everything because he does not get enough sex. If it’s the latter than he’s probably incredibly frustrated in bed anyway, and it leads to 300mph machine-gun fucking. Does he even have a mattress? Is it just a metal or concrete slab? I doubt Michael Gira has a memory foam mattress. There’s probably a bunch of metal chains hanging around for sado-masochistic stuff, and also love poems to Jarboe and some hot waitress in a place he frequents, although I suppose Michael Gira probably only eats goat intestines.
>>
>>66046342
Is this pasta
>>
>>66046342
Pasta or not...people like this make me sick
>>
>>66046342
Pasta, seen this with Andy Morin, Zach Hill and Stefan. M E M E
>>
>>66046342
really makes you think
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (575 KB, 3000x2342) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
575 KB, 3000x2342
A lot of you are saying, 'Why should we listen to Michael Gira, who RAPED AND KILLED a girl in 1980? Should we even waste two seconds on Michael Gira, who RAPED AND KILLED a girl in 1980?’ Well first of all, it’s not true! It's not true that MICHAEL GIRA RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1980. So if you have any proof that MICHAEL GIRA RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1980, stop gossiping and go right to the police with it!
>>
>>66046006
It's the first time I've heard of it either way. Is the rumour confined to /mu/ or does it reach further? Or did OP just make shit up?
>>
why does anybody think he ever killed people, he's a fucking musician not a gangster
>>
>>66047375
>>66047657
>>66047693

Newfags, this is pasta, and it's the original about Micahel Gira.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.