[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can someone who listens to radiohead pls talk to me? I want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 640x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 640x619
can someone who listens to radiohead pls talk to me? I want to talk to someone rn but only someone who listens to radiohead not some normie
>>
>>66044344
please
>>
is this bait

radiohead is literally normiecore
>>
>>66044407
no this Isn't b8 I'm just a stereotypical depressed kiddo in need of a friend. of course I listen to radiohead
>>
>>66044427
holy summer

anyway i dont listen to radiohead so i cant really help you out. the band never really interested me. most of the alt rock from the 90s i listen to is lo-fi. also im not exactly healthy mentally.

have some happy music tho:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyT673gyBSQ
>>
>>66044460
I'm not summer I mean I don't browse mu often I mostly browse /fit/... a few years ago I used to be /r9k/ tho. also I am also not mentally healthy. happy music is not what I'm looking for rn. also the only "rock" from radiohead is their first two albums. sorry for typing like an autist rn I'm not actually autistic and don't usually type like this
>>
>>66044505
the bends, ok computer, and pablo honey are all rock albums

anyway dude you might like v3 - photograph burns its suitably depressing

altho you might not as well its pretty out there
>>
>>66044540
ok computer is kinda rock I suppose

my favorite albums currently are probably Repentless by slauer, the life of Pablo by Kanye and something by radiohead I can't tell which one

I like out there stuff my guy but what i really want is someone to relate to
>>
>>66044580
you didnt post anything about yourself other than liking radiohead and being depressed. join the club lmao, those stipulations might as well be stickied by now.

if you told me what era of radiohead you liked the best id be able to rec you something.

slayer are cool, have you listened to the rest of the big four thrash metal bands? my fave thrash metal album is kill em all, but i prefer black metal to thrash.
>>
>>66044631
I like everything from radiohead... haven't listened to TKOL except for morning mr magpie, which is a britty gud song. I also like creep lol

my favorites from them are probably like this: no surprises (just like everyone), nude, idioteque, decks dark, true love waits, backdrifts, street spirit, videotape

fuck man I love that band

oh and about metal hmm... I don't know much about metal as a genre I just listen to it a shitton because it helps me not be depressed all the time and it helps me lift weights. I like the Angriness of slayer. it numbs me
>>
File: 1466320825341.png (599 KB, 605x453) Image search: [Google]
1466320825341.png
599 KB, 605x453
>this thread
>>
>>66044686
listen to kill em all its literally the most fun vaguely pissed off metal album ive heard. venom's black metal is also good for that. honestly dont listen to too much metal either.

if you want more angry music i can rec you, listen to refused's the shape of punk to come. very good "pissed off and about to fuck a bitch" core.
>>
>>66044722
am i included in this im the only guy other than op
>>
>>66044749
no just OP

like where the fuck are these people even coming from? i guess we all have to start out somewhere
>>
>>66044724
nice my dude I screen shotted this

the kind of angry I'm into is like fist fight punch a nigga kinda angry, yknow... I'm in a radiohead mood rn though cause I always am at 3 am. listen to the song Saint Pablo by Kanye if you liked anything post ok computer btw
>>
>>66044764
aw cmon dude
>>
>>66044789
listen to big black's discog, especially songs about fucking

pretty much the entire hardcore punk subgenre

and beat happening s/t
>>
>>66044851
do you like the dead kennedys?
>>
>>66044877
nah, im much more into post hardcore and noise rock

early stuff never really did it for me, all sounded kinda corny, theatrical, and not particularly energetic.
>>
>>66044911
I'm not a mu guy so those words don't make sense to me yet but nice

listen tho how do I get my oneitis to text me? he probably blocked my number
>>
>>66044960
woops left my trip on from /fit/
>>
>>66044960
desu im a kissless dateless virgin and also straight so i cant really help you there
>>
hope you dont get devoured by the other anons op, cuz im going to bed

peace out
>>
>>66045075
ok friend good night
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.