[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people like Earl Sweatshirt so much? All he does is bitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
Why do people like Earl Sweatshirt so much? All he does is bitch about his grandma. "Blah blah blah grandma this blah blah blah grandma that"
>>
look whos bitchin' about granny now
>>
>>66043548
Sorry you never had a relationship with yours anon
>>
didn't tyler let earl join odd future after earl wrote him on tumblr basically saying he'd kill himself if tyler didn't let him join? or something crazy like that? i remember someone posted a screencap of the posts one time
>>
>>66043623
it's cool relationships are for the weak
>>
File: image.png (20 KB, 473x331) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20 KB, 473x331
>>66043630
:)
>>
>>66043670
thanks senpai
>>
mf doom craze died out. so all the white beta nerds needed someone to fill the gap so they can be okay with listening to black men rap again.
>>
>>66043630
>>66043670
in my defense i didnt say id kill myself if he didnt let me join faggot
>>
>>66043720
but you are ugly and sad so you probably should
>>
>>66043720
also fuck this thread i wish all of you were dead
>>
earl's wordplay is insane
i bet you like conscious rap pffffff
>>
>>66043733
nah to be honest with that new hairdo he looks real nice kinda evens out his head. like before with short hair his lips were fucking massive but now i feel this added volume on his scalp added a counterweight
>>
>>66043735
woah that rhymes! you should be a rapper or something
>>
>>66043735
this is your fanbase my man
>>
"Grandma I didnt steal your wine I promise you"
>tfw you steal your grandmas wine
>>
>>66043548
>Earl before Samoa
>All he does is talk about rape and dismembering bodies

>Earl After Samoa
>All he does is rap about grandma

Earl has bars and skills. It doesn't really matter what he talks about. At least it's different from rappers talking about how hard they had in the the hood when 75% of it was fabricated.
>>
File: kevin-hart.jpg (21 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
kevin-hart.jpg
21 KB, 534x401
>>66043814
real talk
i kill niggas
>>
He dope thats why

I cant listen to mumble rap all day
>>
File: 1461412067425.jpg (22 KB, 250x356) Image search: [Google]
1461412067425.jpg
22 KB, 250x356
>>
hittin liquid on the stickplid
i got burgundy sheets with crashed crease
and a bouncy wave snapcat on a different guitar strap
the meddle feddle in dreddle he mumurs feddles n peddles shit
say it again but its rate quick holdin gates till i make quips
>>
He seems to have a very firm grasp on the acoustic quality of his words, rather than their lyrical content.
>>
>>66043720

Are you a girl?
>>
>>66043860
fuck you
I'm trill, nigga
>>
>>66043670
LMAO
>>
Is Earl depressed?

why was his record label such an ass to him?
>>
>>66045388

No he doesn't

He's shit just like every other meme rappers
>>
>>66046018
hope he moves to Warp like Danny Brown
>>
>>66043735
alright
>>
>>66046092
That or Brainfeeder, FlyLo is a good influence on the boy.

>>66046029
Nah he definitely does.
>>
>>66043735
whoa
>>
They like him because it's Tyler as an edgier teen-ager and besides that Tyler is the definition of hit or miss and most of Tyler's work is shit.

Some stuff is great though
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.