[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your honest opinion of Yelawolf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: yelawolf.jpg (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
yelawolf.jpg
28 KB, 500x500
What is your honest opinion of Yelawolf?
>>
never heard an album of his, his features were always pretty good to me

his country shit is weird as fuck tho
>>
>>66042207
I actually avoided this album because of that shitty cover art
>>
bad
>>
File: image.png (341 KB, 563x421) Image search: [Google]
image.png
341 KB, 563x421
>>
>>66042207
That one single was okay and the rest of the album was literal garbage. He doesn't know what he wants to do or how to at least make the randomness sound vaguely cohesive.
>>
>>66042207

when I listen to radioactive it felt like eminem gave him no creative control at all.

> that one skit that has eminem literally say "this song has to have a love song"

I didn't listen to pic releated to give it a fair opinion.
the eminem verse on it was really good. almost sounded like the old him
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.