[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death Grips is playing a show 4 hours away from me but they sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Death Grips is playing a show 4 hours away from me but they sometimes don't show up and i'm afraid i'm about to drive 8 hours for nothing. Should I go?
>>
didn't they show up for all gigs last tour?
>>
>4 hours
>8 hours
well, it's probably not worth it to drive 12 hours for something like that anyway
>>
yes go. 4hours of driving can be pretty comfy if you have music and darts
never been to a dg show myself but I would love to get primal and violent at one
>>
>>66038116
4 hours to venue, 8 hours total.
>>
They've turned up for all of their shows for at least a couple of years now.
Go, and if they don't show up then just have a night on the town. At the very least you can have the claim you went to a Death Grips show where they didn't turn up
>>
>>66038116
Back and forth nigga
>>
>>66038131
>>66038135
i see, sorry, i'm a little drunk
>>
I think they've realized they're too big to skip shows now, ride seems to actually appreciate his fans enjoying their music
>>
>>66038126
I feel you i just wanna go and not give a fuck for a fewhours
>>
>>66038144
It's alright I'm really high lol
>>
>>66038082
I drove 13 hours, they showed up
>>
>>66038179
>>66038144
fucking degenerates
>>
File: stirner-libertarios-anarquismo.jpg (85 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
stirner-libertarios-anarquismo.jpg
85 KB, 620x350
>>66038280
Nice spooks nerd
>>
going to the one in Santa Ana, so fuckin lucky that its 10 minutes away
>>
>>66038082
But anon, you're not a true Death Grips fan until you go to a show and they DON'T show up.
>>
>>66038780
Damn...
>>
>>66038731
a little more than an hour for me.
hope it's better than fucking fox theater
>>
File: 0f9.gif (2 MB, 365x205) Image search: [Google]
0f9.gif
2 MB, 365x205
>Deathgrips hasn't done any covers
>Would legit pay them money to do covers for awful songs like Smash mouth, Maroon 5, etc.

I seriously thirst for this.
>>
>>66038082
Go. If they don't show up just go and call them fags on social media.
>>
>>66038116
>being this stupid
>>
>>66039363
the Observatory is usually good and even better that theyre playing in the main room, see you there man
>>
>>66039858
>hip-hop
>covers
>>
>>66038780
tfw did this 3 times
>>
>>66039858
Stop giving good people bad ideas.
>>
Wasn't that streak of no shows in the wake of their feud with epic? I think they've been consistent since then
>>
>>66038780
This post should be required reading for ALL plebs. This is LITERALLY what Death Grips are all about.
>>
>>66038082
Absolutely worth it if you enjoy them. They've shown up to all of their dates on the last tour. I only wish I could go down here in the South
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.