[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The red pill could have saved Waldo Jeffers, that's all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1467169666713.jpg (71 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1467169666713.jpg
71 KB, 1000x1000
The red pill could have saved Waldo Jeffers, that's all I'm saying.
>>
How am i so blind, I've only just realised thats waldo jeffers on the cover
>>
what the fuck is that song even about? He's mailing himself?
>>
nothing could have saved Waldo Jeffers
>>
>>66037210
AUUHH
>>
>>66037205
Are you sure? I thought Warhol designed the cover and Lou wrote the story in college.
>>
>>66037206
He can't afford a flight so he mails himself to meet his long distance girlfriend, however they fail to open the package and decide to stab it open which kills him
>>
>>66037206
>dude's wife goes to another place
>he gets worried that she's fucking someone else
>he mails himself by air
>when he gets there she tries to open the box he's in
>she stabs him in the head
that's pretty much it
>>
>>66037232
Oh. Wonder how they came up with that.
>>
>>66037226
That anon had clearly only just noticed the face on the album cover, but why are you speaking down to him for not knowing the backstory of an album cover?
>>
>>66037253
it's a true story. google Waldo Jeffers. It might take some digging since the song is more famous than the real life event at this point, but it's there
>>
>>66037289
I'm not speaking down, I'm just questioning whether or not it's Waldo Jeffers. I noticed the face a while ago but never assumed it was him depicted, so that's what I assumed the poster also did.
>>
>>66037336
he's got a knife through his head so
>>
>>66037206
it's about cuckolding
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.