[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Broadcast at 6:30 Eastern, tune in and join chat room for requests.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1467240834710.jpg (81 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467240834710.jpg
81 KB, 720x960
Station open to any and all genres, I will be broadcasting til at least midnight, so, feel free to tune in. Facebook page url is facebook/WiVaria. Like and share if you enjoy. Full instructions on how to tune in are pinned at the top of the page.

Broadcast starts at 6:30 Pm E tonight, so here's the schedule.

6:30-730 - Full play through of Pink Floyd's Animals, with discussion in chat room.

7:30-8:30 Local Music from Milwaukee and Oshkosh area, with potential discussions with some of the artists.

8:30-9:15 - Vinyl Roulette

9:15-12:00 - Requests, discussions, and a bit of music trivia here and there. All genres encouraged.
>>
Great station. Tuned in last night.
>>
Bumping for general interest
>>
What do you mean by "vinyl roulette?"
>>
>>66035565
Short version, I have a huge stack of 45's. You guys pick a number, and I count it off and play wherever it lands. I have no idea whats going to happen with this.
>>
Bumping because this station is great, tuned in two days in a row
>>
I mistakenly posted eastern time when I meant central, thank my benzos. Broadcast starting as soon as we have a few listeners and a few join the chat room. Heres the link to the room http://us21.chatzy.com/59909875845885
>>
>>66035254
http://us21.chatzy.com/59909875845885
Chat room for requests and discussions
>>
Had a great time listening to this show last night, really chill music with a chill host
>>
bumpin
>>
>>66035254
Requests may also be made via this thread,
>>
Bumping to keep alive. This station is sweet
>>
>>66037729
Yeah, no shit. Lets keep this alive.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.