[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell me thugger isn't the best thing in rap right now >inb4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: thugger.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
thugger.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
tell me thugger isn't the best thing in rap right now

>inb4 thugger litterally sucks dicks
>>
no homo we smokin penises
>>
3 birdman features
>good
>>
>>66030874
hes not even the best drummer in the Beatles
>>
He's garbage literally meme rap like Timmy Timmy turner.
>she sucking my dick on a plane and I call her airhead
If your impressed with this your fucking autistic lol and he does love dick why you think he wears dresses and paints his nails foh faggot
>>
>>66031447
we're not impressed by the lyrics, but by the sound you dumb fuck
>>
>>66031447
yea man rock will never die!!!
>>
>>66031447
Another plot to emasculate the black man am I right brotha?
>>
Slime Season 3 was his best work yet.

Nigga keeps outdoing himself
>>
>>66031540
>Slime Season 3 was his best work yet.

I agree, bangers front to back, concise too. Not feeling Texas Love or Turn Up though.
>>
>>66031476
The sound is shit lol auto tune is like 10 years old dumb fuck kill yourself please
>>
>>66031527
This faggots goal is probably to do that he making y'all bitches saying homo shit like with the dicks that shit is gay af where y'all fucking pride at bro y'all are some closet faggots baka
>>66031483 and I love rap that isn't shit you fucking moron young thug is just a talentless faggot
>>
"thugger isn't the best thing in rap right now"
>>
>>66031832
>that shit is gay

And what could possibly worse than that.
>>
>>66031773
yeah but young thugs sound isn't you fucking twat
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJagA5R2wR8
baka
>>
>>66031832
wow you're pretty mad. how's that goin for ya
>>
>>66031832
rap has never been the same since Tupac and Biggie man, that's all I have on my iPad
>>
>>66032625

iPads are designed by the white man to emasculate the black man.
>>
>>66030874
I cant really get down with that gay ass shitt lil nigga be doing but he be makin money. To eachone i guess bruhbruh
>>
>>66031773
>young sounds like 2008 t-pain

proof you haven't listened to his music desu
>>
>>66031540
HIS best work...desiigner is better
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.