[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In retrospect, does anyone else think the Jupiter(first 14 tracks)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
In retrospect, does anyone else think the Jupiter(first 14 tracks) side of this double album is one of the best alternative rock albums in the 2000's?
>>
>>66030162
I don't think rhcp have made any good albums
>>
The whole thing is really damn good. Yea it has filler all over the place, but it is one of my favs from 2000 in any genre. Goddamn the new RHCP album is awful though, the mixing is shit.
>>
>>66030195
I always used to think they had never made one entirely good album too, but then I listened to this the other day and it changed my mind desu.
>>
>>66030162
Grew up with californication and just the jupiter cd of this, and i still really like this album, especially the guitar parts
>>
>>66030279
I agree. Especially on "Torture me."
>>
In my opinion the album should've been 1 disc would've been easy to pick the best 16 songs
1:Dani California
2:Snow
3:Stadium Arcadium
4:She's Only 18
5:Slow Cheetah
6:Torture Me
7:Wet Sand
8: Hey
9:Tell Me Baby
10:Hard To Concentrate
11:21st Century
12:Make You Feel Better
13:Animal Bar
14:Storm In A Teacup
15:Turn It Again
16:Death Of A Martian
>>
>>66031579
>no hump de bump
>>
>>66031670
Not a fan of that song feels like they wanted to make an old school Chili Pepper song but it ended up falling flat on it's face.
>>
>>66031734
Your list is very very good.

The only thing I'd say is what anon already sorta did—replace Slow Cheetah with Hump de Bump or Charlie and that is one near-perfect album~
>>
>>66031579
>no Warlocks
>>
>>66032188
I would've included it but i tried to keep it to 16 tracks.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.