[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't been this addicted to an album in a long time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 806x806) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 806x806
I haven't been this addicted to an album in a long time
>>
same, rate this album op
>>
>>66026303
8/10
Floridada - fun/10
Hocus Pocus - hype/10
Vertical - I've found God/10
Lying in the Grass - stanky groove/10
The Burglars - AAAAHHHHHHH/10
Natural Selection - Whatever/10
Bagels in Kiev - what? slow the fuck down/10
On Delay - MGMT/10
Spilling Guts - Best track/10
Summing the wretch - DRUMS/10
Golden Gal - sweet/10
Recycling - excellent closer/10
>>
>>66026526
I really like this album, but I think Spilling Guts is my least favorite, surprised to see that someone thinks it's the best.
>>
Painting With is a really solid album. Definitely still one of AnCo's worst, but they have a really solid discography, so an a good album like PW could still be their worst
>>
>>66026562
what don't you like about it? I think the instrumental is really hard hitting, and the way the fractured melody coasts along atop it is super cool, especially when the backing xylophone appears towards the end of the track. the lyrics are great too, and the ending is orgasmic.
>TA-ta KE-ke SO-so ME-me TI-ti ME-me
>TO WASTE A GUY
>MUST BE MAD
>O-o KAY-kay
Gets me every time
>>
>>66026616
Just a tad repetitive for me, even though it's only 2 minutes. I just think there are better tracks on here that are my favorite, like Vertical or Golden Gal.
>>
>>66026526
> On Delay - MGMT/10
Holy kek, how did I never notice this? That's hilarious
>>
>>66026278
Sickingly awful, I only listened to Floridada and it was so bad and mocking I will not listen to the rest of the album
I rate the song probably 1/10.
>>
>>66026861
Egregious bait
>>
>>66026526
>Summing the Wretch - DRUMS/10
this, that beat fucking knocks
>>
>>66026600
this, but it's good enough that I wouldn't say it's their worst. I feel like the negative reactions people are having towards this album are totally overblown as a result of excessive expectations.
>>
>>66026278
Fuck off panda
>>
Fantastic album
>>
>>66026526
>>66026948
Summing the Wretch is easily the most underrated song on there, my favorite of the Panda tracks by far
>>
this album fucking sucks and you're all delusional
>>
>>66028488
Well you have a trip, so I know your taste is shitty
>>
Listening to it now and can confirm this album is maximum fun.
>>
>>66028488
>If your opinion is different than mine, it's wrong
Who's the delusional one?
>>
>>66026278
tfw I will never again carefree dance with a bunch of qts to Floridada. was so fucking good live.
>>
Does anyone else love Vertical, Recycling, and On Delay? They never get any love.
>>
>>66028853
HNNNGH
>>
>>66028936
Those are three great tracks
>>
>>66028936
Vertical and Recycling are two of the top 3 on the album
>>
File: Meme Music.jpg (541 KB, 1644x1120) Image search: [Google]
Meme Music.jpg
541 KB, 1644x1120
It's just meme music though
>>
THE OPENING VERSE OF HOCUS POCUS IS LITERALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE ANCO MOMENTS
>>
>>66029270
>SO MANY WAaAaAaAaAays
>>
>>66029270
The whole track is goat
>>
>>66029300
Holy shit it's amazing
>>
Then everything went vertical
>>
I get to see anco in october. I am so pumped
>>
Lol, you're trying so hard. Just wait until the next album comes out and you won't have to act like you like this anymore. If this were not their latest album but just another one in their discography, I doubt you would have posted this.
>>
>>66029915
I had tickets to see them in March but I didn't go because I was the most depressed I had ever been earlier this year. I had bought the tickets when they went on sale in December, but I was in a completely different place mentally and emotionally then. It wasn't really until around late December that I understood what depression really is. Anyway, I'll probably never see Alvin Row live now.
>>
>>66030732
>it isn't possible for someone to like what I don't like, they MUST be pretending
you sound like a young child
>>
>>66030835
Sorry, but I never see people post threads about how they "can't stop listening to this" in regards to Strawberry Jam and Merriweather Post Pavilion (just going with Animal Collective pop albums here) because they don't need to because they know they're good. Unless you think Painting With is like Close to the Edge, I don't know why else someone would make a thread like this, which I've noticed gets posted about once a day.
>>
>>66029232
"I've been here for 3 months": the chart
>>
>>66031039
No, it's because those albums are 9 amd 7 years old respectively, and PW was released this year
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.