[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ I like to listen to certain types of rap music when I run.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
/mu/ I like to listen to certain types of rap music when I run. At the moment the two artists I really like for this are Meek Mill (Mostly the stuff on Dreams worth more than Money) and The Game. Can you guys recommend me some artists/albums/songs that would help me bulk out my playlist?
>>
Deaf Grapes
>>
>>66024711

Strangely they put me off big time. I don't know why but last time I listened to them it killed my drive.
>>
>>66024691
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSZO6dHt2P0
>>
>>66025069

This guy sounds like Jon Lajoie but not ironic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAWvvE9w6Po
>>
>>66025119
I'm assuming that's not good.
>>
>>66025069

ah, melbourne. Lvoe the spots they filmed.
>>
>>66025194
Yeah fitzroy mate. You a local?
>>
>>66024691
Why the fuck would you listen to that album? it's very mediocre I was a meek fan when that faggot that don't even write his shit "bodied" him, but his newer shit like; pray for em, fuck being humble, all the way up remix, summer sixteen remix, Ricky, fa sho are fucking flames dude has been hungry as fuck guarantee DC4 bout to be the shit all summer
>>
The message
>>
TI - Trap Muzik
UGK - Ridin' Dirty
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.