[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MF Doom praise thread? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nr uUwYobgM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 4446b004.jpg (67 KB, 455x455) Image search: [Google]
4446b004.jpg
67 KB, 455x455
MF Doom praise thread?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nruUwYobgM
>>
Sometimes the men, mostly from the women
I hear voices saying: "that's the supervillain"
>>
>>66024390
> Well you see my brethren, i'm not really into your "hip hop" anti-intellectual conception of music. Nonetheless, i have to admit in your favour that the feature of MF Doom and Danny Brown in the new Avalanche's song "Frankie Sinatra" really hits the spot.
>>
>>66024524

aaannnd the memes are here.
>>
>>66024524
Lol who the fuck said this? Danny browns voice is worse than an ugly bitches ugly laugh.
Mf doom on the other hand is very skilled can't decide between; money folder, rhinestone cowboy, kon queso or one beer being my favorite doom song
>>
>>66024390
last week I discovered about the existence of viktor vaughn and it's great, so is there anything else good by him I've missed? listened to madvillainy, mm..food, operation doomsday, dangerdoom and bork like this

also why does that video change to that girls photo near the end
>>
>>66025894
if you haven't listened to take me to your leader, check that out, probably the best thing he's done imo
>>
>>66025916
oh yeah I forgot mentioning that one
though I haven't listened to it much, same thing with born like this
>>
anybody here listened to Escape from monsta island - monsta island czars? it's proto take me to your leader, and the only other appearance of king ghidorah that i know of
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.