[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
new beatles video is out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJD Js9dumZI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: imagine dubs.jpg (34 KB, 610x408) Image search: [Google]
imagine dubs.jpg
34 KB, 610x408
new beatles video is out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJDJs9dumZI
>>
something about the post-breakup art direction of the beatles and their legacy - from free as a bird, the love album and that awful across the universe film to this - pisses me off

what's this from, is there a new anthology thing coming or something?
>>
File: 1461699900502.jpg (33 KB, 314x298) Image search: [Google]
1461699900502.jpg
33 KB, 314x298
>those string overdubs
>>
>>66022830
don't know bout that but I'm still waiting for Carnival of Light and 27 minute version of Helter Skelter
>>
Well this sounds nothing like the original
>>
See some of the stereo remixing from the new "1" compilation was brilliant, if they did that to the albums up to the white album it would be brilliant
>>
wow, somehow they managed to make the beatles even more gay
>>
George wrote the best songs.

Who bastardized this and thought it was a good idea?
>>
>>66023024
Georgefags are the vegans of Beatles fans
>>
>>66022815
holy shit this is so gay
>>
File: 1464169406520.gif (1 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1464169406520.gif
1 MB, 580x433
>>66022815

0/10

Bin it
>>
>>66022851
>Carnival of Light
hoping for the Pepper 50th anniversary to bring this to light
>>
>>66022832
yeah fuck this honestly
the demo is mindblowing, why did they need to Spector it
yuck
>>
File: 1466605168944.gif (32 KB, 650x422) Image search: [Google]
1466605168944.gif
32 KB, 650x422
>>66023097

Not really. Vegans are into telling everybody about being vegan because they want to be recognized for their alleged moral superiority, not because vegan food is actually better. George fans are more like steak purists who think anything other than rare steak is degeneracy and trash food. They're still faggots who won't shut up about their tastes, but their tastes are actually good.

George was actually legitimately amazing. All Things Must Pass is fucking genius.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.