[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ay lads how goes it? Monday and Tuesday are my work weekend and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: ppp2 art.png (263 KB, 700x701) Image search: [Google]
ppp2 art.png
263 KB, 700x701
Ay lads how goes it? Monday and Tuesday are my work weekend and I decided to get drunk and xan'd out and do a live set. I don't really give a shit if this gets ignored but if anyone is tryna turn up to a decent playlist of ignorant trap shit and dubstep give this a peep.

Unfortunately soundcloud has been dicking with me so I had to put it on zippyshare. Whatever.

tracklist:
KIller Instinct (Sorbets Remix) - 1.8.7 Deathstep & Static:Reset
RARI RARI (ft. Famous Dex & Ugly God) Prod. DJ Carnage - Lil Yachty
Rarri (ft. Young Ralph) - Young Thug
Still Workin It - ILOVEMAKONNEN
Muddy Blunts - $uicideboy$ ft. Pouya
Queso (ft. Wiz khalifa) - Lil Uzi Vert
You Was Right - Lil Uzi Vert
Milk Marie - Rich Gang (Young Thug, RIch Homie Quan, Birdman)
Tunnel Vision - Justin TImberlake
Confident (ft. Chance The Rapper) - Justin Bieber
To Ü (Feat. AlunaGeorge) - Jack Ü
GTA - Red Lips(Skrillex remix)
Burst ft. Skrillex & Kill The Noise (Stabby VIP) - 12th Planet
Whip It (Remix) (Feat. Migos & Rich The Kid) - ILOVEMAKONNEN
Get Loose (ft. Lil Yachty) - Skippa da Flippa
Minnesota Remix (Ft. Quavo, Skippa Da Flippa, & Young Thug) - Lil Yachty
Shake (DJ Caustic Chasm slow mix) - DJ Paypal [outro]

Not perfect but not terrible mixing, if you're drinking or doing drugs and wanna get turnt, or save it for an appropriate time to get turnt, I think you'll enjoy. Cheers and see ya on page 10 ~~~
>>
http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/YDxpi2tv/file.html

Forgetting to post the link, classic
>>
YOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1465488504176.gif (1 KB, 21x21) Image search: [Google]
1465488504176.gif
1 KB, 21x21
>>66022261
You dig it? Usually I do plunderphonics stuff but lately I've been having fun doing these sets here and there. Really sucks that soundcloud and bandcamp don't seem to be working for me with my trash internet connection, its hard to get my stuff out to stream and promote.

thanks for listening though senpai
>>
File: tumblr_nvh5hci2XA1rz4sfeo1_540.png (91 KB, 540x357) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvh5hci2XA1rz4sfeo1_540.png
91 KB, 540x357
So I guess this is a bump, but I have a legitimate question for all the producers and musicians who post their work in the sc/bc threads on /mu/

Does anyone know of any decent alternatives to soundcloud? My issue has been that no matter what browser I use be it chrome, IE, or firefox I can't get past the login page even with the correct credentials. Bandcamp is working for me but as we all know it can be a lengthy process converting your tracks to flac and what have you and I'd like to have a link I can post around for people to immediately stream and download, no bullshit.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>brostep

what is this? 2010?
>>
>>66022772
if you signed in with a google or facebook account the first time that's the only way you can access that account again
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.