[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why has /mu/ overlooked the best pop album of 2016?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: yumi-zouma-yoncalla-album-new.jpg (86 KB, 806x806) Image search: [Google]
yumi-zouma-yoncalla-album-new.jpg
86 KB, 806x806
Why has /mu/ overlooked the best pop album of 2016?
>>
I dunno but Broods is currently kicking my ass
>>
>>66021367
nice
Thanks m8 i'll listen to the whole album

>>66021375
i don't get why Free is the single. I prefer Heartlines
>>
File: yumi zouma.jpg (40 KB, 405x405) Image search: [Google]
yumi zouma.jpg
40 KB, 405x405
>>66021367
it's so damn boring, like music they would play at H&M, what a shame because I still love pic related, one of my favourite EPs ever
>>
>>66022877
>because I still love pic related, one of my favourite EPs ever
yeah this is pretty cool so far

great cover pic too
>>
>>66022877
God I fucking love that album cover so much
>>
Haha, wow! Poptimism has actually, with absolute fucking sincerity, gone too far! Wow! And y'know, I wouldn't mind you people if you simply stuck to "discussing" such vapid, mainstream top 40 pop on appropriately mainstream websites, but you don't! You come here, HERE, to 4chan to vicariously satisfy you ill-conceived desire to be counter-culture! You come here so you can feel as though you're on the "bleeding, cutting edge" of culture and society, all while doing appreciating nothing, doing nothing, and holistically resembling nothing novel and removed from mainstream culture! In every aspect of your existence, you epitomize cultural, societal normalcy, yet you come here, force your bullshit, vapid and media social media and meme driven tastes until everyone with the faintest sense of novelty or taste has no choice but to leave!

Haha! You people have absolutely, actively DESTROYED what made 4chan 4chan, yet to vicariously satisfy your BULLSHIT, ILL-CONCEIVED desire to be counter-culture cling to this idea that this place is "cutting edge," and "counter-culture," despite the fact that it's you normal, vapid and posturing CUNTS that have absolutely RUINED that aspect of this cite.

We are NOT counter-culture anymore, BECAUSE OF YOU.

We are NOT cutting edge anymore, BECAUSE OF YOU.

We are NOT contrary, obscure and noninclusive anymore, BECAUSE OF YOU.

NOW, we sit comfortably and safely on the periphery of faux obscurity, adequately complimented by the likes of Pitchfork, Anthony Fucking Fantano, and Noisey in every aspect and judgement.

You people, you NORMIES, have actively RUINED WHAT GREATNESS THIS PLACE ONCE WIELDED.

WELL DONE

WELL DONE

NO SERIOUSLY WELLFUCKING DNE ARE YOU HAPPY? ARE YOU? WHAT IS FUFUCKING WRONG WITH YOU PIECES OF SHIT? WHY DO YOU NEED TO BE INCLUDED INTO EVERYTHINT? DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT WE'RE HERE BECAUSE YOU REJECTED US FIRST AND FOREMOST? FUCK
>>
File: url-1.jpg (9 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
url-1.jpg
9 KB, 183x275
>>66024958
>>
>>66021367
Just listened to the first song and i can already tell this will be a wonderful experience. Thank you OP for showing me this beautiful music
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.