[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've got an audition for some band, they're wondering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1385359165326.png (78 KB, 614x511) Image search: [Google]
1385359165326.png
78 KB, 614x511
I've got an audition for some band, they're wondering what songs I want to play for the audition, but I've never learned any songs, I just play drums. What are some good ideas? It's an indie rock band.
>>
Smoke On The Water
>>
>>66019805
I wonder if they'd be mad if I said ACDC - Back in Black and Wormphlegm - In an Excruciating Way Infested with Vermin and Violated by Executioners Who Practise Incendiarism and Desanctifying the Pious.
>>
>>66019741
Do an Interpol song. Indie heads love Interpol and they'll be impressed if you can play the intricate drum patterns.
>>
>>66019850
They like Radiohead, Black Keys, and The Arctic Monkeys. Do you have any song suggestions?
>>
sageru for double post
I was thinking Gyroscope by The Dismemberment Plan, they've got a good drummer but they're poppy enough to have relatively simple patterns.
>>
>>66019897
Play them Paranoid Android. They'll love it, anon.
>>
>>66019922
That might work, seems easy enough.
>>
File: you uhhhh.png (170 KB, 509x204) Image search: [Google]
you uhhhh.png
170 KB, 509x204
Smack em' with this OP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTJ6RrQoOxU
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.