[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 17094_empire_of_the_sun2OKOK.jpg (128 KB, 640x509) Image search: [Google]
17094_empire_of_the_sun2OKOK.jpg
128 KB, 640x509
Thoughts?
>>
ITS THE THRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL OF IT
>>
>>66018737
A lot of their songs are arguably ripoffs but I find them very fun to listen to because (at least in their first album) they don't take themselves too seriously and wish I saw them live when they were bigger.
>>
YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO ALIVE
>>
Fantastic live act, they make pop music and they're proud of it. Wish there was a bit more diversity on their tracks, but I enjoy them for what they are.
>>
that walking on a dream song was pretty catchy but thats about all i've ever listened to from empire. i don't even remember how i came across that song years ago since i don't fuck with new music much.

anyway, i used to think the main singer came off like a massive faggot in the video and in live performances, then i watched a few of his interviews and was surprised to find he's actually a very chill/humble guy about the wee bit of success he's had.
>>
>>66018737
great car commercial music
>>
>>66019841
>Walking ona drame

"IntroducING the NEW Kia serano.IT'S LIKE WALKING ON A DRAME
>>
>>66018737
they couldnt make an album as good as their first
>>
so they're a one hit wonder right?
>>
>>66018737
The Sleepy Jackson were better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AUq6Y9GWR8
>>
>>66019928
close!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_SiTbGGJqk
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.