[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music like pic related? There was a Wildflower "leak"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 3vORHBB.jpg (36 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
3vORHBB.jpg
36 KB, 400x400
Music like pic related? There was a Wildflower "leak" thread awhile back and someone linked an album that was fantastic but the archive is down and I can't find it...so in hopes of finding that: what's some electro-swing music or SILY type of music?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBwN14Ka3ho

It was this
>>
>>66009316
thank you kind anon
>>
>>66009278

I still remember how fucked that thread was. I hate this site sometimes.
>>
>>66010031
lmao what happened? i started the leak and then left the thread before anyone replied
>>
>>66009316
Not OP, but I just can't get into this for some reason.

>>66010472
It just got endless shitposted for some reason. People really don't like Noizy Eater, it seems.
>>
Here's the shit leak of wildflower if anyone wants it.

https://mega.nz/#!Dh8XVB4Z!Qo6HVKlQPdSgUurfYgPUXq4NSteirnTV7OcuFKp5p6Q

>Over the Turnstiles and Harmony is missing.
>Zap!, Going Home, Live a Lifetime Love, Kaleidoscopic Lovers, Saturday Night Inside Out, Wildflower, Livin Underwater is Somethin' Wild, If I Was A Folkstar, Colours is incomplete. They do not match their official time signatures and lack transitions/outros.
>Park Music is not actually Park Music, just a repeat of Wildflower.
>>
>>66011077
For anyone tempted by this, please just wait.

There's more than likely going to be an NPR stream on thursday, and if not, CDs are being sent to retailers in the next few days so you're not going to have to wait long.

Don't do it to yourself man, Wildflower deserves better than what those fucking Russian streamers did to it.
>>
>>66011138
I'm with this guy even if I've been enjoying it despite the ruskies being jackoffs. The whole thing is in mono by the way too. Hold off if you're not desperate, and go into the leak knowing that this is not the finished product or accurately represents the album.
>>
>>66010031
That thread reminded me why everyone says mu is the worst board.
>>
>>66011077
I really can't wait to hear a CDQ version of Saturday Night Inside Out given it takes a bit of Cowboy Overflow Of The Heart. Probably my favorite song off the record so far.
>>
idk ive listened to the leak. the quality was shit and the music was great despite the choppy transitions. i feel like once the album actually comes out the leak won't take anything away from how fucking good it is. BTW Noizy Eater is fucking great. childhood retard shit. makes me feel like biz.
>>
>>66012451
Yeah I like Noizy Eater too, I couldn't see why so many people shat on it.
>>
>>66012451

I agree. I started laughing hysterically when i listened to it. I was very high.
>>
Bump for meme magic
>>
>>66011077
>https://mega.nz/#!Dh8XVB4Z!Qo6HVKlQPdSgUurfYgPUXq4NSteirnTV7OcuFKp5p6Q
fuck its down
>>
>>66015279
Re-upped it with zippyshare.

http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/OsrswwMw/file.html
>>
>>66015915
ty based anon
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.