[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does your mom think of your music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: MI0002275991.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
MI0002275991.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
I was just listening to this and she said ''What's that funky noise?''
>>
>>66006368
She probably thinks that everything I make is insane.
>>
>>66006368

I put on Slowdive in the car once and she liked it enough to stop me when i went to change it. I was listening to Stars of Track & Field by Belle and Sebastian once and she asked about it later.

Other than that she loves Wham.
>>
File: 4547403007725_1L.jpg (47 KB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
4547403007725_1L.jpg
47 KB, 200x198
My mom enjoys pic related
>>
My mother doesn't even listen to rock music, at all.
>>
File: Sing_To_God_1404402249.jpg (92 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Sing_To_God_1404402249.jpg
92 KB, 600x600
I was listening to this and she said "I didn't know you liked Madness"
>>
Was playing sliver by ride the other day in the car and my mom wanted to kill herself.
>>
>>66007120

i could see it
but for sing to god??? I mean maybe their mid-late 80s stuff
>>
She thinks I still listen to Rammstein, even though I haven't heard a song of theirs in at least 7 years.
>>
File: indeksiraj.png (4 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
indeksiraj.png
4 KB, 205x246
She cringes at it, just like she cringes at me and everything else I do
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.