[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think would be a better album if they had included the single?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: original_449.jpg (762 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
original_449.jpg
762 KB, 1000x1000
Personally I think that Revolver would be a better album if had included Paperback Writer and Rain.
>>
I have always thought Rain should have been on here.
>>
>>66005489
The stupid no singles policy ruin Beatles' albums for me. Why Strawberry Fields isn't on Sgt. Pepper would be perfect for the album
>>
>>66005489
Same goes for Sgt Pepper. Which is why Magical Mystery Tour is somewhat a superior album musically.
>>
>>66005588
They just came up with the singles as lead ins to the album sessions, that's all
>>
>>66005612

not true technically, they wrote strawberry fields and penny lane to be on a new album with the vague concept of childhood but then they decided to give them and the concept for the new album so they could put them out as a double a-side single, probably because they were taking longer than usual to make a new album and so were under a bit of pressure to release something. That's why George Martin thinks one of his greatest regrets is going through with putting those two songs out as singles I think, because they lost that concept of childhood.
>>
>>66007250
Sorry yeah I was thinking of Revolver
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.