[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Songs that discribe yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: v0103608_posterframe.jpg (27 KB, 768x592) Image search: [Google]
v0103608_posterframe.jpg
27 KB, 768x592
I'm a creep.
>>
i'm a weirdo
>>
>>66003180
>discribe
>>
>>66003180
I kill a block I murder an avenue, I
Rape and pillage a village, women and children
>>
I FUCK THE MUSIC
I MAKE IT CUM
>>
I JIZZ SNOWMEN
>>
>>66003180
I PUT THE PUSSY IN A SARCOPHAGUS
>>
*unintelligible bleating*
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4li6a_9P3y4
>>
Oingo boingo - little girls
>>
>>66003180
This recent live version actually gave me chills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc1J0dtqOFo
>>
IM A NEGATIVE CREEP
IM A NEGATIVE CREEP
IM A NEGATIVE CREEP
>>
>tfw you will always be a loser
>>
1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4
>>
>GODDAMN YOU HALF-JAPANESE GIRLS
>DO IT TO ME EVERY TIME
tfw she's half-chinese
>>
>>66004406
And I'm stooooooooooooned.
>>
>>66005704
philip glass fan?
>>
>>66005704
"You know they just don't make clothes for people with glasses anymore"
>>
When I could take you apart and if you give me half a chance I'd do it now, I'd do it now, right now, you fascist.

I know we could all feel safe like Sharon Tate. We could give it all up, we could give, give, give it all up. a-and the newspapers, oh the newspapers they'd be listening, listening to me giving it to you and the radio, what about the radios? they'd be listening to me giving it to you

Right mama, damn right mama
>>
i dont care bout real life
>>
>III LOOOVE YOUU JEZUUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST
>>
I hear hissing, I hear hissing in the distance. I hear the tanks crawling
They're crawling over the hill, they're CRAWLING over the hill like rattlesnakes in the desert sun.

They're BLISTERING up my SPELL, they're BLISTERING it up they're BREAKING it up, they're BREAKING up my spell and what else is there,WHAT ELSE HAVE I GOT?WHAT ELSE HAVE I GOT BUT THAT SPELL?

Ah, leaving it, leaving it, I'm leaving it up to you leaving it, leaving it, leaving it up to you leaving it, leaving it, leaving it in the cloakroom for you

I've g-got to give it UP, I'VE GOT TO GIVE IT UP, GIVE IT UP
UUUUPPPP, UUUUUUUPPPPP, GIVE IT UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPP

I CAN'T TAKE ITI CAN'T TAKE ITICANTTAKEITICANTTAKEITITICANTTAKEITICANTTAKEITITICANTTAKEITICANTTAKEITITICANTTAKEITICANTTAKEITITICANTTAKEITICANTTAKEITITICANTTAKEITICANTTAKEITITICANTTAKEITICANTTAKEITITICANTTAKEITICANTTAKEITITICANTTAKEITICANTTAKEIT
>>
>>66004346
comment section tho

>This is the best song of all time and I dont care what people say. No words have ever put so well on a song and strike so close to home at the same time...this is my anthem......and Im pretty sure of many others too..
>>
>le discribe
Get back to school, there's still a few weeks left before break
>>
>>66003229
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT AN ILLITERATE FAGGOT AMIRITE GOD WE SHOULD FUCKING EXECUTE PEOPLE LIKE HIM
>>
>>66007202
get back in your lane, we speak English here
>>
>>66003180
Like a monkey in a zoo - Daniel Johnston. I didn't realise my situation until I heard that song
>>
>>66003274
I FUCK THE MUSIC WITH MY SERPENT TONGUE
>>
Comus - The Prisoner
>>
>>66007374
the days go so slow
i don't have no friends
except all these people who want me to do tricks for them
like a monkey in a zoo
>>
When the sun grows on your tongue
you won't want to stop it
you're gonna die
we're all gonna die
we won't want to stop it

Doesn't describe me so much as it matches up with how I see life
>>
>>66007102
Where in the world does school end in fucking July?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.