[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fucking fuck were they thinking? Two horrible albums
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
What the fucking fuck were they thinking? Two horrible albums in a row, are they dead already /mu/?
>>
CHz and PW were pretty good imo. Why don't you like them?
>>
>>66002579
No, because they saved their work from the early 2000s.
>>
>>66002631
>not muh MPP2
>not muh earlyanco
>not muh noise

pick any of the above
>>
I just checked op, all the band members are alive and well
>>
>>66002631
They're both a considerable decrease of quality compared to their previous stuff, MPP happened 7 years ago they've had enough time to release something at least listenable

>muh experiment muh ramones album
don't lie to yourself, you know CHZ and PW are terrible, you're just excusing them for being AnCo
>>
>>66002776
There wasn't a single shred of actual criticism in this post.

Listen to PW live, you might like it
>>
>>66002846
I saw them live two weeks ago, only played two songs from albums older than PW, not even a single one from CHZ, the crowd only sang during Daily Routine and Floridada, very disapointing
>>
super bad
>>
>>66002946
PW is great live though. You should'nt have spent the whole thing hoping they'd play songs from other albums, and actually listened to Painting With.

And you could have looked at a setlist
>>
2010s Anco ranking:

Oddsac > Down There > Painting With > Tomboy > Sleep Cycle > Centipede Hz > PBMTGR > Slasher Flicks
>>
>>66003003
You know what's great? The live album they released not even a year ago, that's the kind of show you pay to go to. I'm telling you anon, I was talking to the people on the front row once the concert finished and they were all pretty disappointed. What's so good about PW live?
>>
>>66002579
>Two horrible albums in a row
I think you mean ten
>>
>>66003190
>everyone was disappointed
Jesus Christ, I hate how "fans" are reacting to this album. This tour is their best this whole fucking decade, and the record is really good. If it got better reviews everyone would be reacting to it the same way they did to merriweather.
>>
>>66003190
Well I'm talking about the live albums from the PW tour that they released not so long ago.

A lot of the songs are drawn out to include more buildups and transitions that one would want if they listened to some older AnCo, and they worked in the older songs perfectly. Bees is so good on that album.

You still haven't given a real reason why CHz and PW are bad, and the burden of proof is still on you
>>
>>66003250
>If it got better reviews everyone would be reacting to it the same way they did to merriweather
This, I hated to see how the common reception of this album suddenly reversed as soon as the p4k review came
>>
>>66002776
no, plebs just can't into neo-AnCo. the group completely changing their sound as they enter a new era is not some new concept, this time around they're triggering the posers and scrubs who just want more of the same.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.