[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else listened to the leaked album? Give your impressions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: blink182california.jpg (44 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
blink182california.jpg
44 KB, 560x560
Who else listened to the leaked album? Give your impressions on new Blink-182 album California.

Here's my list with votes:
Cynical 8/10
Bored To Death 8/10
She's Out Her Mind 6.25/10
Los Angeles 7.25/10
Sober 7.5/10
Built This Pool NA
No Future 7.75/10
Home Is Such A Lonely Place 6.75/10
Kings Of The Weekend 7/10
Teenage Satellites 6.25/10
Left Alone 7/10
Rabbit Hole 7/10
San Diego 7.25/10
The Only Thing That Matters 6.5/10
California 7/10
Brohemian Rhapsody NA

Vote: 7/10
Nice album afterall, it's obviously missing Tom but it got very nice tracks (Cynical is probably my favorite), I'm def gonna buy it.
>>
Built This Pool is 10/10
best song ever made
>>
Destroy Pop Punk

Gotta leave my home town! Ya ya! Just trying to get by with my friends! Pizza and Arizona is all I need yeeaaaaa!!
>>
Honestly, I was never a fan of Blink, but I appreciate their evolution. I think the chemistry between Mark, Tom, and Travis led to a more interesting sound on their later pre-breakup albums, which culminated in "Always", which I unironically consider to be one of the greatest mainstream rock songs of the decade. Everything fits together perfectly in that song.
>>
It was bad. Overproduced and about as generic as it gets
>>
Blink 182 and Weezer were the first bands I got in to as a kid. I'll listen the shit out of blue,pinkerton and dude rnahc but I'm not touching their new shit. Hell, with blink 182, I'll barely listen to Dude Ranch. Their music is so fucked out now. I'm 27 now and I can't imagine listening to Person Pitch and then switching over to anything Blink related.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.