[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SIX BOTTLES WENT DOWN THE DRAIN ONE HOUR'S A WASTE OF TIME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 395x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 395x594
SIX BOTTLES WENT DOWN THE DRAIN

ONE HOUR'S A WASTE OF TIME

I’D ASK IF YOU FEEL THE SAME

STILL PUSHING THAT CHANCE TO TRY

YOUR BREATH IN THIS COOL ROOM CHILL

LONG HAIR THAT BLOWS SIDE TO SIDE

YOU SPEAK AND MAKE TIME STAND STILL

AND EACH TIME YOU WALK RIGHT ON BY
>>
File: 1440475274959.jpg (12 KB, 249x213) Image search: [Google]
1440475274959.jpg
12 KB, 249x213
> went insane, lost his voice, made a bunch of meme sideprojects and is obsessed with ayyliens
Is there a more tragic downfall in the music industry?
California is absolute dogshit
>>
>>65992542
hes just miserable
>>
>>65992542
what did he mean by this
>>
>>65992618
California is great though.
>>
>>65992678
Not it isn't faggot
Drink bleach
>>
>>65992691
I see the plebs have arrived.
>>
Do you think he'll be back in blink?
>>
>>65993059
he was holding them back pretty badly, so no.

Matt sounds fine on official releases so whatever.
>>
>>65992618
I'm enjoying California. His own side projects aren't very great at all. BUT, I'm actually kinda excited with what he'll do with all this alien shit. It seems fucking dumb, but I can tell he's really passionate and completely serious about it, he's very very wise on the subject. But I can tell most people are gonna hate California, whether it is blind hate because Tom is gone, or if they just hate the album. *shrugs*
>>
>>65993799
California has been pretty fun 2bh.
>>
>>65995328
Yeah. It's nice to see some songs more dominated by Mark, too.
>>
LIKE VIOLENCE YOU HAVE ME
FOREVER
AND AFTER
oh god i miss middle school
>>
File: image.jpg (311 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
311 KB, 1000x667
HELLO THERE

THE ANGEL FROM MY NIGHTMARE

THE SHADOW IN THE BACKGROUND OF THE MORGUE

THE UNSUSPECTING VICTIM OF DARKNESS IN THE VALLEY

WE CAN LIVE LIKE JACK AND SALLY IF WE WANT

WHERE YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND ME

AND WE'LL HAVE HALLOWEEN ON CHRISTMAS

AND IN THE NIGHT WE'LL WISH THIS NEVER ENDS

WE'LL WISH THIS NEVER ENDS

I MISS YOU, MISS YOU
>>
RIP blink-182
We should never have believed the reunion.
Goodnight sweet prince
>>
Sure smells of summer in here
>>
>>65998074
Please provide evidence that the site gets shittier in the Northern Hemisphere's summer.
Why would kids being out of school change their ability to post?
>>
>>65992618
>went insane, lost his voice, kicked sally cuz she's fat, smoked a bong, killed a cat, had his nuts attacked by rats, dad got nude, he wore a thong, for a hobby he makes bombs
>>
>>65998124
Not him but I'm going to post my response to the common argument used to say why Summerfags don't exist (the argument of which is incorrect as it references an outdated system also known as "moot speaks about Summerfags"):

"moot has been gone for nearly two years, this post was made four years ago, the traffic has changed since then for one and secondly moot was right traffic didn't increase: it spread disproportionally. You see in ye olde days people used to discover /b/ in the next School Semester (September or so) but by next May they would get bored of it and go to other boards like /mu/ (resulting in phenomena where /mu/ would be called /um/). This all changed around 2013/4 when people stopped going to /b/ as their first board and started on "main boards" to begin with meaning the quality of those boards decreased.

So yes, Summerfags don't exist anymore because 90% of users of each board (with two exceptions) are eternal Summerfags who didn't go through the organic process."
>>
>>65998148
I've never noticed any decrease in quality during summer, though. It's basically the same as far as I can tell
>>
>>65999180
It has been "summer" all the time on 4chan since 2012.
>>
>>65999180
Then you must be quite new.
>>
>>65999300
I only started on /mu/ this past January but I've been on and off /b/ for about 3 years
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.