[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it leaked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 806x806) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 806x806
>>
>>65942894
Wait , link!???
>>
LINK NIGGER
>>
>>65942894
link?
>>
ITS SHIT
>>
>>65943074
GIVE THE FUCKING LINNNNK
>>
was really disappointed desu
>>
>it isn't on GetLeaks
>it isn't on ICanLeaking
>it isn't on New Album Releases

??????
>>
Not OP, but this is (probably) a ruse. Hasn't been reported on Has It Leaked or anything.
>>
>>65942894
OP, where's the link?
>>
>>65943367
Uploading
>>
>>65943367
>>65943399
86%
>>
>>65943399
where's it at, homie?
>>
Fuck yes, not the biggest fan of of Montreal but I loved It's Different for Girls
>>
>>65943684
Still uploading
>>
You're all being rused.
>>
i wish i could go to a cleveland cavaliers game with kevin and make out with him in the bathroom stall during the 3rd quarter then take out a handgun and shoot him and myself
>>
File: 1424637727896.jpg (75 KB, 606x785) Image search: [Google]
1424637727896.jpg
75 KB, 606x785
>>65943768
>>
Kevin, if you're reading this, put out the fucking album already. You have no fans left. There are only 5 of us.
>>
>>65943903
oh come on, there's at least 9 posters in this thread
>>
15%
>>
>>65942894
of Montreal would be a good band if not for its many egregious faults.

the sound is well matched to really heavy themes, but the lyrics and vocals are so poor that it loses all its legitimacy as soon as the singer opens his mouth

the only track of theirs that uses the tools they have to their advantage is The Past is a Grotesque Animal.

if they made more music like that it would be justifiable to listen to them. as they are they are an utter train wreck. 'Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other Games' and 'Grolandic Edit' are some of the few pieces of media that still make me cringe in embarrassment for them.

It's a shame because they could be a good band. As they are now, they remind me of the LeetStreet Boys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn7jpINpqbQ
>>
>>65944106
Can't wait
>>
>>65943730
Update on its progress, baby?
>>
>>65944323
Almost there
>>
>>65944179
The Past is a Grotesque Animal is lame as fuck
the entire second half of hissing fauna is like everybody slowly packing up to leave after performing the first half, it's missing the same energy.
>>
>>65944179
I can't believe you wrote all that out trying as hard as you can to sound like you know what you're talking about when you obviously haven't listened to/can't appreciate skeletal lamping-paralytic stalks oM.
>>
op please post the link
>>
>>65944362
What's the prognosis so far, doc?
>>
>>65945556
We're getting closer
>>
File: 1463527219511.png (113 KB, 180x237) Image search: [Google]
1463527219511.png
113 KB, 180x237
>is gay
>puts nude women on album cover
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>65945759
I understand I'm totally being fucked around with, by the way. At this point I'm just sending you update questions in the miniscule hopes that maybe you really are uploading this or contemplating on doing so and are just waiting until the urge to post your link comes through.
>>
>>65945859
Trust me it's coming soon.. Almost done uploading
>>
>>65945957
Is it cool if I ask what the hold-up is?
>>
>>65945998
I have an old computer it uploads files slowly, sorry for the wait but u won't be disappointed
>>
>>65945766
He was married to a woman so he's at least bisexual.
>>
>>65945766
>>65946164
He's probably David Bowie gay
As in not gay at all
>>
>>65946204
^^ this.

if you watch that documentary they put out a couple years ago of him, they go into detail about it. he's only really as gay as bowie and prince were. the dude used to be a completely celibate, asexual but after cherry peel dropped, he suddenly became really into erotic imagery and being the dude he is now. his whole way of being onstage is really only for show.
>>
So, it's safe to assume that it hasn't leaked and OP's a master ruser?
>>
>>65946281
Yep, if the albums gonna leak. its not leaking on 4chan from a cuck with 1998 windows chunktop
>>
>>65945766
He's actually not gay. He even had a wife at one point, but they divorced.
>Paste: When we were over at Dottie’s house that last time, I can’t remember how it came up in the conversation, but you said you’ve always been attracted to women but you feel like you have a lot in common with gay men. Could you elaborate on that a little bit?
>Barnes: It’s interesting, I mean, I can’t really say that I like—I mean, I like it all, you know? But I just like acting really fruity—it’s fun. I guess I just don’t really have a sense of, “This is the proper way to be.” Sometimes I feel like acting butch and sometimes I feel like acting fruity. When I was younger, like when I was in high school and stuff, I used to wish I was gay because I thought gay men were—it just seemed nicer in a way. I thought it’d be a better world, maybe, if all men were gay. There’s so much negativity around the male, butch mentality—they’re so uptight. Gay men seemed more open-minded, tolerant and just cooler. And it seemed like this like magical, arty world I wanted to be a part of. I was so disappointed when I realized I wasn’t attracted to men physically! It’s like, I could just be an honorary fag, but I could never really be truly gay. But, I mean, that’s the funny thing about sexuality—it’s like the cultural thing, too. You know, there’s the gay community and there’s the straight community, and there’s these little cliques, and you can join the gay community if you like having sex with men, or you can just be an honorary member of the gay community if you’re open-minded and cool and don’t care. But, like I said before, I really like playing sports and a lot of artists aren’t into sports. Most of the guys on my baseball team are straight, so obviously I’m OK with straight people, too. I guess I fall in between gay and straight. There’s probably a lot of people who feel that way. It’s really clichéd, the parameters we put on it.
>>
>>65947331
Wow, that's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.
>>
it didn't leak! you all are fucking idiots if you actually thought it did.
>>
>>65946126
Any update?
>>
i was about to go to sleep but i remembered this thread

come on op make my summer
>>
>>65947909
^^

This.
>>
>>65947385
uptight butch lesbian detected
>>
It's almost 4am eastern, boys. Time to wrap this one up and call this leak a no-go. Myth busted.
>>
>>65948166
Nah dude, he will deliver, because I need this to live,
>>
>>65948510
i'll be honest in saying that i thought there was a good chance that

>>65946126

was telling the truth, but there's no way the process of uploading could ever take a full-fledged five hours. i think that

>>65943399
>>65943730
>>65944362
>>65945759
>>65945957
>>65946126

has rused us.
>>
Vermontanon would've saved the day with some nudes. If it worked for Swans, why wouldn't it work just as well for Of Montreal?
>>
>>65948626
Rumor has it Kevin and David are the ones who leak it, since he sits on new material for months.
>>
>>65948654
They do always seem to leak early
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.