[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> They're the embodiment of "how do you do fellow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 5-blink182-throwback-photos.jpg (68 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
5-blink182-throwback-photos.jpg
68 KB, 700x467
> They're the embodiment of "how do you do fellow kids"
> Still unironically enjoy their albums
Send help
>>
Mark looks so old in the Bored to Death video. It's kinda upsetting.
>>
>>65921606
What's wrong with that? They are just recreating your precious childhood anon.
>>
what's your age again?
>>
File: cover[1].jpg (67 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
cover[1].jpg
67 KB, 475x475
some people are locked up... and some are free

any more like lars and tim?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN5n5GPLqxo
>>
>>65921606
>dat nailpolish
I already miss him
>>
Dogs Eating Dogs was pretty good and it seriously takes me back to the early 2000's emo punk era.
>>
>>65921700
Hard to believe in a few years he's gonna be 50 and hopefully by then he'll retire or he'll end up like Dexter Holland
>>
>>65922222
>>
>>65921606
People had been reffering to Blink 182 as "A group of 40 year old men" since they were 25. Now they are actually in their 40s.
>>
Why are blink one of the greatest pop bands of all time?
>>
>>65922224
Wow, quints on a serious music related post
>>
After Tom left their music went to total shit imo.
>>
>>65923923
It did but it wasn't only because of that. They had already burned out and the attempt of a comeback is very pathetic. I get they wanna play music, I really do. Tom hasn't had his mind in it for years and he was in it for a quick payday and unsurprisingly fucked right back off.

It isn't like Tom is a genius songwriter or a guitarist, it's just that he's easily noticeable especially in a group of 3 and even the slightest change will stick out.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.