[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kidz Bop are making a version of the last song you listened to.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: KB.png (80 KB, 235x209) Image search: [Google]
KB.png
80 KB, 235x209
Kidz Bop are making a version of the last song you listened to. How do they change the lyrics to avoid all those nasty, bad words and make it more appealing to the youth?
>>
what if the last song i listened to was a kidz bop song?
>>
>>65920304
Then what would the Kidz Bopped version of the Kidz Bop song sound like?
>>
what if I've never listened to a song
>>
>>65920332
Kenny Loggins
>>
File: 500x500.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
500x500.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
>>65920241
>>
File: MCR.jpg (12 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
MCR.jpg
12 KB, 240x240
I GOT SOME THINGS TO SAY
JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT
>>
I will by Danny brown.
>>
Turning it up with my lightsaber popsicle blues!
>>
File: ill.jpg (92 KB, 900x886) Image search: [Google]
ill.jpg
92 KB, 900x886
YOU WAKE UP ON TIME FOR SCHOOL MAN YOU REALLY WANNA GO
YOU WEAR THAT VEST YOUR MOM TOOK ALL WEEK TO SOW
YOU CATCH ALL YOUR CLASSES WITH DOUBLE HOMEWORK
YOU ASK THE TEACH FOR MORE LIKE IT'S SOME KIND OF PERK
>>
to all my best friends who know me best
i feel like me and taylor might go to the park
why??
i gave that girl caaaandy
>>
File: spMellonCollie_Standardpackshot.jpg (3 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
spMellonCollie_Standardpackshot.jpg
3 MB, 1500x1500
Smashing Pumpkins - X.Y.U
where can i even start with this shit. i mean it's not all bad words but a lot of non-kid-friendly stuff

>She gave it all away, she saw her baby bREAAAK
>and IIII saiid I wanna fill you up, I wanna break you, I wanna give you up
>Cause I was lonely and she was caraaazyy...RATATAT TAaT KA bOOM BOOOOM NOW TAKE THAT AND JUST A BIT OF THIS
>cause I'm a sister and I'm A MOTHERFUCK
>Now Mary's got a problem, and Mary's not a stupid girl, Mary's got some deep shit, and Mary does not forget
>This is a hell on earth, we are meant to serve
>>
forget the police comin straight from the underground

young fellow got it bad because im brown
>>
Lord of the Game
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.