[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FATHER JOHN NORMIE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160624-135421.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160624-135421.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
This guy is such a talentless, pandering, infuriating 6'5" turbochad posing as an indie rock nu male who loves hip hop and le feminist REEEEEE
>>
ILYH was a great album desu, I don't mind
>>
http://pitchfork.com/news/66354-father-john-misty-writes-incredible-essay-about-jenny-lewis-new-band/
>>
>>65908276
I like his music. can't blame him for trying to be the new face of PC indie rock

Tho I'm bias because he was super nice too me after his show.
>>
>>65908366
He seems like the kind of guy who you'd look at and be like "god this guy is insufferable" and then you meet him and he's really nice and you get along great but then you see his tumblr and you're like "god this guy is insufferable"
>>
>>65908400
ive never seen it put so aptly before. i dont like his music though so it's easier for me to hate him regardless of whether or not he's sincerely a nice guy
>>
>>65908276
>do you describe radiohead as an all oppressor band

Is this real life
>>
>best all female band of the last 25 years
>not sleater-kinney
>>
To be fair, from what I've heard of them, Nice As Fuck are actually pretty cool. Can't wait for their album.

Actually it seems like they already released an album. Need to get it.
>>
never heard of her band tbqh
>>
>>65908276
>Best all-female band in the last 25 years
>God, why does it matter, UGH, so sexist
You fucking brought it up mate, you dickhead

Did anyone hear that interview he did with Radcliffe and Maconie where he got all stand-offish with them because he thought they were trying to coax him into a snafu or something? Yeah, he came across as a prick on that.
>>
>>65909168
this
>>
>FATHER john misty
triggered
>>
thom yorke oppressing everybody WHY THOM
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.