[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Noise Generator Sites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 500x338
Anyone know the name of that noise generator website (wasn't just pink/white) where you could enter various numeric values and it would create the specific sound along with a visual representation of how it's organized?

Share any sites you know of as well
>>
>>65907536
that sounds good
maybe also ask /wsr/ and return with the domain
>>
THE MILK WILL GET COOL ON YOU
>>
>>65907818
You excited for new Twin Peaks next year?
>>65907536
Was it mynoise.net ?
>>
>>65907835
I'm excited Lynch is actually directing something.. Expectations are low desu, don't wanna get too hype.
>>
>>65907818
*winks*
>>
>>65907766
Ok I'll try it there

>>65907835
I'm in the same boat as other anon. Don't want to get too hype cause season 1 and the first half of 2 are untouchable

And no it's not mynoise.net. It had a few variables and bit rate settings then would generate a 10 sec clip which progressed the original settings through 4 segments but you could also make tunes if you had the right code

(523t)*45000t(68x)... Etc was how the writing looked
>>
>>65907935
Same. I saw the new cast list and my expectations immediately dropped. Lynch is a perfectionist though. He's never released anything bad. Including Inland Empire.
>>
>>65908172
>Dune
>Good
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 320x320
>>65908273
It was decent. Not as good as the books though.
>>
EEFFOC

EEFFOC

EEFFOC

EEFFOC

EEFFOC
>>
Sounds interesting, was it talked about here?
>>
File: Picture 1.png (8 KB, 128x550) Image search: [Google]
Picture 1.png
8 KB, 128x550
>>65908533
yeah some anon made a thread and others kept posting what they made

here is one of the visuals from one I did
>>
>>65908273
got cut to pieces by the studio
>>
>>65908724
Have you searched the archives
>>
>>65908778
no this was probably a year ago and I dont remember much of what the anon said to use as keywords
>>
>>65908273
studio's fault
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.