[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that the dust has settled, we can all agree that The Seer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 300x300
So now that the dust has settled, we can all agree that The Seer > The Glowing Man > To Be Kind, right?
>>
>>65906784
The Seer > TBK > TGM

couldve been one of the GOAT trilogies if TGM wasnt so fucking derivative of the first two albums
>>
>>65906784
>>65906805
I'd accept either of these opinions, the seer is just indisputably the best
>>
IM JUSTA LIL BOY
>>
>>65906784
Correct
>>65906805
Acceptable but I disagree
>>
>>65906851
>15 mins of TGM is literally just an old track
>another 5 is a slight rendition of another old track
why fucking why gira you fucking piece of shit
>>
the live albums are better anyway
>>
>>65906784
(My Father >) To Be Kind > The Glowing Man > The Seer
>>
>>65906885
The Seer/Bring The Sun/Tousssaint from Not Here/Not Now is the best thing this band has produced in this incarnation and the sound quality is so fucking shit.
>>
>>65906887
Or maybe The Seer > The Glowing Man, don't really know yet
>>
>>65906887
this has to be fucking b8
>>
>>65906927
I'm dead serious friend, Swans fans never seem to accept that tastes can differ
>>
Have not listened to TGM enough to say yet, but;
TBK > TS = TGM
>>
The Seer = TBK > TGM

TGM definitely could and should be more than what it is.
>>
Seer can not be your fav bc karen I shits the whole bed
>>
>>65906887
i actually agree with this (barring my father)

anyone want to explain to me why the seer is indisputably the best to change my opinion?
>>
>>65906784
No, we can't

To Be Kind > The Seer > The Glowing Man
>>
>>65908187
thank you. the correct answer, that said I am proudly enjoying glowing man
>>
>>65906784
The Seer > TBK > TGM
Aside from Frankie M and the title track I wasn't all that into TGM. Those two tracks are fucking incredible though.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.