[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone who listens to nothing but the Orange is the New
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 328x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 328x328
Ask someone who listens to nothing but the Orange is the New Black theme anything
>>
THE ANIMALS
>>
cute cat
>>
>>65906121
what breed is this dog?
>>
>>65906121
i remember thinking 'damn this part is good!' when listening to it but cant remember which part...
>>
Poussey best girl
>>
Do you have time?
>>
don't watch the show but I heard they featured this on it,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0sy7y54XAE

good choice.
>>
>>65906542
You mean nicky
>>
>>65906121
the theme is the worst thing about the show, and that's saying something
>>
>>65906665
I hate the theme too, but you don't like the show? Not top tier television or anything but it doesn't take itself too seriously and can still pull some serious emotional punches.
>>
>>65906121
sweet dreams pupper
>>
>>65906542
She dies
>>
>>65906744
:O
>>
>>65906744
I hope you're lying I'm only halfway through season 4
>>
>>65906728
Sorry if I have trouble relating to a bunch of stinking criminals who bring this pain upon themselves.
>>
>>65906788
She gets crushed to death by the young guard after the inmates stage a protest
>>
>>65906806
:'(
I guess the next best girl is Alex then.
>>
>>65906790
Uh, you must not enjoy a lot of modern television if you expect the protagonists to be the pinnacle of good.
>>
>>65906728
honestly i liked the first season a lot, 2nd was okay, stopped subscribing to netflix when the third came out. it seemed like most of the shows they produced were biting old shows - The Killing and Twin Peaks for instance.
>>
When are we gonna get a backstory for the chick with the scarred neck who sounds like Ellen Page?
>>
>>65906728
I do like it, but they do make some awfully cringey attempts to shoehorn every single Tumblr buzzword and hot topic into the show.
>>
>>65907332
I've literally never noticed. I can see why it would be popular with the tumblr crowd but having lesbians and characters from diverse races doesn't really make it tumblry, I mean it is set in a women's prison.
>>
do we all agree alex, frieda, & big boo are the best characters
>>
>>65906844
>Uh, you must not enjoy a lot of modern television
Yeah because its one of the lowest art forms???
>>
>>65907707
Do you also hate literature? Plenty of unsympathetic characters to be found there.
>>
>>65906744
Fuck you
>>
>>65906728
There is too much top-tier television from the past and the present to waste time watching something that "can still pull some serious emotional punches". Also what is a tranny doing in a women's block?
>>
File: Fiona Zonioni.jpg (47 KB, 574x429) Image search: [Google]
Fiona Zonioni.jpg
47 KB, 574x429
>>65908286
>Also what is a tranny doing in a women's block

This. Didn't they learn anything from the greatest prison tv show of all time? Trans still stay in the men's block.
>>
>>65906806
>>65906826
wtf? she dies way worse than that
>>
>>65906161
TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED TRAPPED
>>
>>65907798
Yeah for books like Harry Potter you idiot

Try reading Proust and not getting the urge to have sex with every character
>>
My roommate is watching that show, it's dialogue is MTV teen drama tier. How does anyone like this? Nothing feels natural.
>>
>>65908286
I don't really demand the highest quality of anything when I just want to watch something entertaining over dinner. Also trans people do sometimes end up in male prisons, but Sophia had surgery and a legally changed gender so she has the legal status of a woman, that's pretty obvious man.
>>
poussey dies
>>
>>65906728
It's become a weird parody of all its worst elements
>>
>>65906121
Why aren't you listening to the good Regina Spektor songs?
>>
>>65907626
>not Red
>>
>>65907610
>Comparing privilege levels
>Black lives matter
Having diversity isn't automatically Tumblr, but the way they go about it can be, and often is, very 'trendy.' The characters do have depth, though, it's mainly the plot and dialogue that's cringey. It feels like they decide they want to cover the hot topics (this racist police brutality, rape apology and racist political movements) and then write around that.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.