[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To Be Kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: Swans_To_Be_Kind.jpg (25 KB, 658x658) Image search: [Google]
Swans_To_Be_Kind.jpg
25 KB, 658x658
Is there a special way to listen to "To Be Kind?"

I'm getting into Swans, listened to The Seer a while ago in the dark and it was perfect. How should I listen to TBK to get the most out of it?
>>
>>65903338
I listened to The Glowing Man while on a bus to the countryside and was watching cows. I think it would work for To Be Kind as well.
>>
>>65903338
Listen to it with the volume muted
>>
>>65903364
it's not Soundtracks for the Deaf
>>
>>65903338
use your ears to listen to it
>>
>>65903338
With kindness in your heart
>>
I listened to it while running a half marathon.
>>
I listened to it while masturbating with hot chocolate
>>
>>65903338
With OXYGEEEEEEEEEEEEN YEYEYEYEYEYAEYEAYAYAYAYAYAYEYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA
>>
>>65903338
At max volume while speeding down a highway at 3 am
>>
In a quiet place and preferably alone
>>
>>65903338
the only good swans album tbqh
>>
In my opinion, You have to listen to all of their new shit with headphones and your full undivided attention. Listen for every detail in order to fully understand it all.
>>
>>65903338
>>65903338
Smoke some hash and listen to it in a dark room with your eyes closed. Did this with the glowing man and it was beyond excellent.
>>
with your ears you megafaggot
>>
>>65903338
Only correct way to get the full experience of any swans album is to listen to it straight through in one sitting through a quality amp on high volume
>>65903364
>>65904479
Plebs
>>
>>65903860
Also turn the air conditioning in your car off so it starts to heat up a bit and you sweat a little. No clue why this made it better but it did.
>>
>>65904479
I love TBK but kill yourself
>>
>>65903338
get super high. this is the best way to listen to pretty much any album
>>
I don't know, but you should listen to it at least twice. It's not the same album at all, btw
>>
>>65904479
Only bad swans album tbqh

Not even baiting. I just think it is annoying garbage while Seer and to a lesser extent Glowing man were quite great.
>>
TGM was the only post-rock Swans album that I could listen as a whole in one sitting. Anyone feel the same way?
>>
>>65906065
Dude weed XD
>>
>>65906065
kys
>>
>>65903338
listen to it while you look directly at the sun
>>
>>65903338
Listen to it as soon as you wake up with a big ass cup of coffee
>>
>>65903338
I don't know, just listen to it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.