[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come this is ok but Viet Cong isn't?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0035.jpg (191 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0035.jpg
191 KB, 1024x768
How come this is ok but Viet Cong isn't?
>>
because america won that war so it doesn't make them feel insecure being reminded of it
>>
>>65902504
because Reagan hated commies
>>
>>65902504
I can't read that font.
>>
>>65902504
Nobody forced Viet Cong to change their name retard
>>
>>65902779
Pearl Harbour and The Explosions

Anyway, it's fine because only straight white American men died at Pearl Harbour, whereas the rich white Viet Cong killed tons of innocent Vietnamese people. I can't believe I have to explain this. UGH.
>>
>>65902779
> pearl harbor and the enplosions
>>
>>65902504
Because the band was being boycotted from festivals and shows and they have to change their name of GTFO
>>
>>65903695
Yeah they did
>>
>>65904320
And they didn't sue the venues for violating their 1st Amendment rights?
>>
>>65904880
No silly, because the festivals and shows are also protected by the 1st Amendment rights. If you don't like our Terms and condition, get out.

However you can argue that Viet Cong is a bunch of pussies and could have not change their name and play regardless in their own shows, however I don't think they will attract as much audience because they aren't big players.
>>
>>65904908
The courts did rule against the christian bakers who refused to make a gay wedding cake. It'd make for an interesting case. Shame that they're Marxists.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.