[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME OF THIS FUCKING SONG AND ITS DRIVING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151025_212347.jpg (123 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151025_212347.jpg
123 KB, 1024x1024
I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME OF THIS FUCKING SONG AND ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY
It's this sad classical piano song that has the number 3 in the title, I think. And if you go look at the song on YouTube, literally all the comments are people saying how they feel like they've heard the song somewhere before but never knew what it was.
PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
>>
Hahahaha.
>>
>>65896035
>>65896035
WHO CARES NEW GUCCI JUST DROPPED
>>
is it Gymnopedie no 3?
>>
>>65896035
>I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME OF THIS FUCKING SONG
>f you go look at the song on YouTube,
do you even read what you type retard
>>
probably gymnopedie n3
>>
mambo #5
>>
>>65896078
Nigga the only identifying thing I remember are the fucking YouTube comments on the video that I saw months ago. Obviously if I remembered I wouldn't be asking you stupid fuck
>>
>>65896035
Radiohead - Sit Down Stand Up
>>
>>65896081
>>65896074
YES THANK GOD
I fucking love you guys so much
>>
>>65896114
topkek
>>
>>65896139
np
tip: cant remember a famous classical song, its usually impressionism
>>
>>65896068
FOR REAL?
man today just keeps getting better
>>
>>65896166
I dont usually listen to classical music but I heard that song in a sharethread a while back and thought it was absolutely beautiful. Could you recommend me anything similar to this?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.