[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a more easily butthurt fanbase? Mention anything about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: XrSgm.jpg (284 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
XrSgm.jpg
284 KB, 1920x1080
Is there a more easily butthurt fanbase?
Mention anything about him and you get shit on by cucks going
>Muh lyrics
>Muh poetry
>Muh influence

Inb4:
>Grimes
>Death Grips
They don't have actual fans.
>>
Songs are by definition half lyrics and half music, so muh lyrics are a legitimate part of his art.

But no, that award goes to David Bowie's fanbase. Say he's anything but god and you get shit on.
>>
>>65893810
i've never seen dylan fans care about how he's perceived on /mu/ (nor have i seen many dylan fans in general around here)
>>
>>65893859
Literally all Bob Dylan fans circle jerks the same 4 albums and ignore the rest of his mediocre career.
>>
Nirvana
>>
You don't get out much do you
>>
Deadheads
>>
>>65893892
There was a Dylan general just yesterday that had a focus on a speech he gave last year.
>>
Eminem has by far the worst fan base in hip hop, and top 5 in all of music probably.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x422
>>65893810
>cucks
>>
>>65893936
>implying speech by an artist is the same as their music
>>
>>65893892
>4 albums

The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan
The Times They Are A Changin'
Another Side of Bob Dylan
Bringing It All Back Home
Highway 61 Revisited
Blonde on Blonde
John Wesley Harding
Nashville Skyline
Blood on the Tracks
Basement Tapes
Desire
The Bootleg Series

That's 12 great albums and the rest is mediocre. OP is clearly an ignorant fuckwit who wasn't even heard more than 4 Bob Dylan albums.
>>
>>65894003
>more than half of those albums are either regurgitated folk nausea (freewheelin, Times) or uninspired country music (Nashville, John Wesley) with the few "look how different i am with muh old music" (Desire, Basement Tapes)
in fact the only good albums in his entire discography are Highway 61, Blonde on Blonde and Blood on the Tracks.
he only has 3 good albums, actually.
>>
>>65894003
only 3 of those are great
>>
Any time I've said The Velvet Underground and Nico isn't one of the best albums ever and that Lou Reed was a mediocre lyricists the Velvetfags have come out in full force.
>>
>>65894160
I think White Light/White Heat is great but TVU&N is super overrated.
>>
>>65894134
Show me another country album from 1967 or before with anything like All Along the Watchtower.
>>
>>65893859
what did you say about bowie that you got shit on for ?

i personally think radiohead fans are the worst
>>
>>65894160
>Lou Reed was a mediocre lyricists
and the nigga cant sing
>>
>>65894361
I've always had a hard time connecting to Bowie's music on an emotional level and stated as such.
>>
>>65893810
>Death Grips doesn't have actual fans
what does this even mean
>>
>>65894160
>>65894403

You guys haven't listened to Transformer,Berlin or New York? I admit he's not the greatest singer, but he's a pretty good lyricist.
>>
>>65894982
I haven't listened to Berlin or New York but I wasn't too impressed with Transformer on a lyrical level tbqh. Reed's definitely one of those artists whose performances outweigh what he's written.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.